ANTI-FRAUD UNIT
4TH FLOOR MARY LAs ND
ABUJA NIGERIA
MOTTO: SECURITY WATCH
FROM THE DESK
OF: UCHE JOHNSON .
DEPUTY:MRS. CAROL W. TAY

Attention:

I got your mail and everything was well understood by me but we on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, we do apologized to you for what have gone through in respect of your payment and we are very sorry for all the money you have lost in the past which I want you to know that it cannot happen again to you as far as you will always follow my instructions simple.

Secondly, i will like you to forward to our office, all the information you used to send money to any of them and the amount so that we will also use it to investigate them and arrest them to be able to recover your money back from them and I will like you to have the full trust on us and do whatever we may ask you to do so that at the end, you are going to smile.

I want you to email me your full banking details both your account number, routing no,swift code no, your account name and the address and your bank name simple, so use your mind with full trust and email me your account details so that I will forward all the information to the paying bank so that they will be able to get the telex confirmation slip ready for you which I am going to send you a copy so that you can take it to your bank for final confirmations but bear in your mind that your bank will only pay you the funds with the original copy and I will also advice you how to get the hard copy when the time comes ok, so feel free and work with us and you are going to smile and I can assured you that everything will be alright and I am not going to disappoint you ok and I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN OK JUST HAVE THE FULL TRUST AND THAT IS ALL.

Looking forward to hear from you and I will like you to give me a call today with this number +234802100903 and also email me your direct telephone number ok.

Good luck.

Yours sincerely,
UCHE JOHNSON
TELL:+234802100903

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement