Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#205257 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:15 pm
Subject: WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS REPRESENTATIVES ON SCAM VICTIMS.

Attn:

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations to CITIBANK London to pay 150 scam victims $5,000,000 USD (Five million Dollars) each. You

are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your

$5,000 000 USD compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, know that during the last U.N. meetings held at London,it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the loss of funds by

various individuals to the global scams artists operating as syndicates all over the world today. In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the

EU Governing Body is now paying 150 victims of these operators $5,000,000 USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient

Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nation's Officials and the World Bank as the corresponding paying bank is FEDERAL RESERVE

BANK NEW YORK in Conjunction with CITIBANK LONDON.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 36 left to be paid

the compensations of $5,000 000 USD each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are

hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So

keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible

consideration.The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission

to alleviate and redeem the image and past wounds of foreigners and firms who were defrauded, scammed and abandoned by this syndicates to slight down our dignities to

international communities.

Many banks have been in bankruptcy today, Universal firms, Companies and individuals due to the activity of these hoodlums. However, investigation have shown that

these people have dropped over 500,000 victims after collecting their money falsely, many committed suicide and others living by the grace of God.With the sanity

presently at hand, we have over 500 convicts at hand, 300 in kirikri prisons while many are still awaiting trail while We still fetch for others who feel they are wise

and hope that you will be our friend by giving us more information as per clue in apprehending them. You WILL receive your compensations payments into your bank

account through ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER THROUGH CITIBANK BANK LONDON and from the office of the FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR(DR.ALEX HUNGATE) duo to security reasons . I

shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you fast.

SEE THE ATTACHED FOR MY STAFF ID CARD TO KNOW ME BETTER.
Best Regards
MS.SUSAN RICE,
WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS REPRESENTATIVES ON SCAM VICTIMS.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement