Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#208265 by Bryon Williams Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:30 pm
Return-Path: [email protected]
Subject: ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF PAYING FEES / STOP SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED
MONEY TO IMPOSTORS.

FROM THE DESK OF: MR. ADAMU NDAGI
ANTI-FRAUD INVESTIGATION UNIT HEADQUARTERS
A DIVISION OF NIGERIA POLICE SERVICE (NPS).
(MONITORING UNIT)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

RE: ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF PAYING FEES / STOP SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO IMPOSTORS.

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or willingness on this Classified Information top secret that I will release to you.

I am (MR. ADAMU NDAGI). a highly placed official officer, The Anti-Fraud Investigations Department Headquarters, a division of the Nigeria Police Service (NPS), This office was Set up to FIGHT against Scam and Fraudulent Activities Worldwide.

Your name and details have been short-listed among the victims of internet fraud/scam, And we have officially confirmed it and we are aware that you are a victim of fraud/scam to various' scammed' claiming to be high government officials. but we are here to relief you of the pains, discomfort and trauma of such experience.

We were meant to understand from our findings That you have been going through hard ways by paying a lot of charges to see to the release of your fund. Paying fees to people who wants to use your name and money to execute business transactions just for there own selfish interest, how long will you believe in lies and there constant demand for money ?

Calculate how much you have spent and time wasted and nothing was paid to you yet you keep receiving series of proposals, well you can continue with them but bear it in mind that you will not receive a cent from them rather you will spend and get frustrated and they will abandon you to suffer even continued to demand for more money even when you can not feed yourself due to there deceit and untruthfulness, you trusted and believed them but they stab you when you needed them most to keep to there promises.

It's a pity that you have been taken in by these scammers. Last years we warned some scam victims like you, the reasonable ones listened to us and we helped them to trace their genuine transactions. But the ignorant and stubborn ones did not care to listen to us. Rather, they listened to the scammers and they continued to send money to the scammers until they have borrowed so much money which they cannot repay.

Some of them committed suicide, the other ones ran away to another country. I pray your case will not come to that sorry situation. OK ask yourself this, after you listened to those scammers and send them money, what happened ? Did they deliver? Or they came back with new stories to steal more money from you? ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

I want you to know that the moment you stop further communication with those fraudsters, that will be the beginning of your success. I must redeem your file from all the Irregularities that was caused by the fake Impostors Blacklisted devilish People that have been deceiving you in the Past.

Therefore, It is very important that you acknowledge receipt of this E-mail in order to confirm it to us that this very Letter was received by the true Beneficiary. And, you shall receive further instructions from this Office on how to receive your fund without any further delay.

TREAT WITH UTMOST ATTENTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. ADAMU NDAGI
ANTI-FRAUD INVESTIGATION UNIT HEADQUARTERS
A DIVISION OF NIGERIA POLICE SERVICE (NPS).
(MONITORING UNIT)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement