Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#224800 by Faizan Docherty Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:29 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 200.59.57.225
Originating ISP: Silica Networks Argentina S.a.
City: Buenos Aires
Country of Origin: Argentina
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.78.147 with SMTP id l19csp112542vck;
Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.140.106.138 with SMTP id e10mr18790360qgf.71.1414280558716;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp.velocom.com.ar (smtp.velocom.net.ar. [200.59.32.80])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d8si14350335qag.68.2014.10.25.16.42.36
for <multiple recipients>;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 200.59.32.80 as permitted sender) client-ip=200.59.32.80;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 200.59.32.80 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from User (unknown [200.59.57.225])
by smtp.velocom.com.ar (Postfix) with SMTP
id BB997C68D5; Sat, 25 Oct 2014 20:42:26 -0300 (ARST)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT / WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS (US$4.2 MLN RELEASED)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:42:36 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Sir,

Don't overlook this message, i notify you that we are now at the last quarter of the year 2014. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger, GCON and President Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria working jointly with the Prime Minister of United Kingdom Rt Hon David Cameronn has unanimously approved to release all outstanding foreign debts owed to contractors, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and beneficiaries who have been scammed by fake investors, banks, perpetrators both in Nigeria and London UK in one way or the other.

After a meeting with the American President Barrack Obama, the united nations, world bank and UNGA United Nations General Assembly in New York, based on the fraudulent activities going on at present, It was alarmed that beneficiaries have lost so much funds to various Nigerian 419 scam artists, syndicates operating all over the world. In other to retain the good image of this great country, I have instructed the release of payments to all the scammed victims, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and genuine contractors whose debts has been outstanding for a long time now ,via Central Bank Of Nigeria under the funding assistance by the world Bank supervised by the EFCC.

Note: out-of twenty selected beneficiaries approved for payment, your name and your contact address appeared in our file as one of the beneficiary to receive US$4,200,000.00 via Bank Wire Transfer or Cash Delivery. I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of all contract and inheritance funds are now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle beneficiaries by scamming them.
Please provide to me with the below information's for immediate transfer of your fund as recommend below:

1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #:
3) Residential Address#:
4) Occupation:

On receipt of your information's i will forward it to the Governor or Director, Central Bank of Nigeria/Foreign Operation Department of Central Bank of Nigeria to commence the transfer or release of your payment without any delay.

The federal government understands your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointment you have suffered in the past to get your contract sum paid to you, and I promise that you have come to the end of all those nonsense this time, My office will be monitoring and supervising the way your payment file is being handled until your funds is finally remitted to you. My office will also ensure that adequate attention and priority is given to your file.

Finally you are advised to suspend all payment transactions and adhere to my instructions to enable this office release the contract sum to you within the stipulated time. On behalf of the UK Government and the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guarantee for payment as soon as you provide the required information's. The Principal Secretary to President and Special Adviser to the President for International Affairs, Ambassador Hassan Tukur (+2348136316770 OR +2348055524411) will be in contact with you for further advice and wire transfer instructions.

God bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
President, Commander-in-Chief
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement