Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#243789 by AlanJones Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:45 pm
Sir
Am in London UK now, send the fee£790 to my name so that I can pick it up here and send you the card
Send by WU to my name below

Peter Muhammed
London UK

Confirm payment details here please
Before 2pm you will have the tracking details

Bar. Peter

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#243790 by AlanJones Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:45 pm
Sir
Ok, will resend you the government officials broker details now
Give me few hours . On a meeting now
Peace

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#243878 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:20 am
Dear sir

Sorry for the delay. Was in a meeting all through yesterday
Here is the account number of my secretary that I came with here
Make the payment so that by Monday we can be able to give you the DHL tracking number
Your phone number is needed to be on the airway bill
Below the account details .

Ulster bank.
address:may street dunlaurie county council dunlaurie Ireland.
Ac/name:Edward aluebhosele.
A/c no:10469182.
Bic:ulsbie2d.
Sortcode:98-59-40.
Iban no: ie87ulsb98594010469182.

Copy me the slip here
Good luck and God bless
Peace

Regards
Bar. Peter

#244162 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:58 am
Sir

Do confirm receipt of the wire details and also send me the slip copy here
Your number will be required to enable me give you the DHL tracking number when the fee is confirmed in the account
Peace

Regards

Bar. Peter

#244328 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:45 am
Dear XXX

How are you sir? Mail noted. You have to facilitate whatever you have to do with your accountant and attorney due to holidays coming this weekend
Waiting to hear from you
Peace
Bar. Peter

#244500 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:08 am
Sir

What I mean is that after Thursday, we enter holy Friday and their will be holidays for Easter break
So work starts next week
Do have a blessed day
Am waiting for the slip today to enable me send you the Visa card
Peace

#245614 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:00 am
Hello sir

Am still waiting to hear from you so I can send you the Visa card
Let me know if you still want the Visa card loaded with &5.5M or should I teplace your name with another client
Need answer now

Bar. Peter