#230795 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm
Originating IP: 197.242.110.253
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Subject: Your Kind Attention
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Webber Katheren, I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Centreville Virginia U.S.A. My residential address is as follows.14852 Rock Landing Court Centreville Virginia 20121 United States and my email address id ( [email protected] ) I am one of those that fall victims to scammers in Africa two years ago. I had lost over US$174,000 + for the past years while in the US. I was trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order. So I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents, there the (FBI) was amazed and contacted the Nigeria embassy in the US. After some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back the next week.

When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Barrister Mohammed Peter who is a representative of the (FBI) and a member of the compensation award committee, currently in Nigeria. When I contacted him he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that we should fly down to Nigeria to see things for myself which I did and he took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. This was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my compensation funds of (US$4,300,000.00) Four Million three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. Moreover, Barrister Mohammed Peter showed me the full Information of those that are yet to receive their compensation funds and this was how I came across only your email address and your full name.

The only Money I paid after I meet with Barrister Mohammed Peter was just $340 for processing of all paper works and legal modalities attached to the release of my payment. Considering the above explanation, I advising you to contact Barrister Mohamed Peter via email( [email protected] ) for your own money including the money you lost or you can as well call him on his direct telephone number (+234 909-916-4327) please take it very serious.
Thank you & God bless you.

Webber Katheren

14852 Rock Landing Court, Centreville
Virginia 20121 United States.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#231043 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:51 am
From Barrister Mohammed Peter - [email protected]

Dear Sir

How are you today? Mail well noted and I must tell you that Katherine just called me this morning about this your issue now
Yes I will help you facilitate the release of your funds into your nominated bank account within 7 working days from today
Send me your full contact and banking details so we can start from there
Full name and address
Banking co ordinates
Copy of identification
Copy of utility bill
Payment of $340 for documents
As soon as I hear from you, I will send you the payment details where you will pay the fee required

Yours faithful
Barrister Muhammed Peter

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231186 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:17 am
Dear XXX,

Mail well noted, the documentation process will commence as soon as i receive the fee, all documents will be send to you by dhl which you will present to your banker for immediate confirmation of the funds into your nominated bank account
Send the fee with details below

Receivers Name: JAMES OLAMIDE
Address: 10 Allen Avenue, Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: What for
Answer: Lawyer

Send me all details here on email and also call me

Your requirements are also needed for the paper works

Yours Faithfully

Barrister Muhammed Peter

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231314 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:22 am
Dear XXX
Mail received, the fee is small and can mis on account, that’s why I advice you send it through express money transfer so that the receiver can pick and go to the court and pay the required fee to enable us proceed with documentations on your behalf.
I will advise you do so to faciliate the whole process as we have limited time to accomplish this task before the big holidays coming. If you wire the funds it may take up to 3 working days to arrive on th account and with bank charges and other taxes, the fee will not be complete again, so it will be better you go and send it by money gram or western union for faster and easy way to cash it for the purpose it was meant for.
Am a very busy person and will be going to london and switzerland to meet with delegates from bank of england and world banks with the beneciaries those that I have finalse their paper works and will like to go with yours too. So go ahead and send it. Yes there is fraud going on now, but am not among and will never let you down.
Kindly send me your details as requested previously , let it come with the fee so we can meet up
Regards
Barr. Muhammed Peter

NB: WANT TO CALL YOU TODAY, GIVE ME YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER

#231347 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:29 am
Dear XXX

I will provide you with the account details today, let me go to the office and send it to you in 5 hrs time
Regards

Bar. Muhammed Pete

#231348 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:30 am
Dear XXX

Per my last mail to you this morning, kindly find the account below
Make the payment and confirm the slip to me here, as soon as i confirm the payment i will get back to you.
Also send me the details of your bank and contact address so we have to open your file with the presidency and finance ministry before the arrival of the funds

find account

Account Name: Amobi Mercy Adaeze
Acct : 0000882411
Bank name :UBA Bank
Bank address: Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos-Nigeria

Confirm to me when this is done

Your

Bar. Muhammed Peter

#231599 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:16 am
Dear XXX

Mail noted , waiting for the slip and other details needed
Regards

Bar. Muhammed Peter

#231744 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:01 am
From new email address Barrister Mohammed Peter - [email protected]

Attention: XXX

Good evening sir, I hope you are having a great weekend rest.
I just write to inform you that I no longer use my email address: [email protected] but my telephone number still remain the same as (+234 909-916-4327)
I want you to keep conversation with me via [email protected] as my current email ID.
I will like you to acknowledge and confirm this massage as soon as possible so that we can proceed with your payment.

Much thanks as I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Barrister Mohammed Peter

#231745 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 am
Subject: APPROVED CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF US$32,500,000.00 IN YOUR FAVOUR.
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Ma,

Theme: Beneficiary/creditor/contractor to the government of Nigeria

RE: APPROVED CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$32,500,000.00 IN YOUR FAVOUR.

As a result of the delay in the past, regarding the payment of your contract Funds.Lottery & Next-of-Kin, the United Nations has taken absolute measures to ensure that you receive your Contract/Lottery and Next of Kin sum from the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP in this Final Quarter of year 2014 fiscal period.

This is in fulfillment of the promise made to the whole Foreign Contractors/Benenficiaries during the just concluded World Economic Summit, in United States of America, that every contractor/Beneficiary with the Federal Government of Nigeria will receive his/her outstanding contract fund without further delay from African Development Bank Group in respect of Mr.Douglas Uche.The Director of International Remittance Department.

In view of this, the UN has earmarked the total sum of US$ 32,500,000.00 (Thirty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) positioned with the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP NIGERIA for settlement of our indebtedness to you.So,this transaction is real and legitimate to the best of our knowledged.

Consequently, for proper Accountability/Transparency in this exercise UN have set up this office to verify and make adequate payment recommendation to every legitimate creditor

immediately for on the spot release of your due claims. Upon the receipt of this message, kindly adhere to any instruction from the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP VIA the DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, MR.DOUGLAS UCHE,Tel.: +234-817-347-7702,Fax:+234-234-1-7598505, Email:[email protected] for it is the only authorized body that issues CONTRACT & MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING of your fund.

Henceforth, stop further communication with any office of the Presidency, Central Bank of Nigeria,Other Commercial Bank in Nigeria, International and all local representatives in this respect, in your own interest (Be Warned).

Note: CONTRACT & MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING will be allocated to you for signing after the release of this fund by the African Development Bank today.So,Contact the above mentioned bank today and receive your fund from them and make sure you comply with the banking rules

and regulations to enable the successfully transfer of your fund to your designated bank account and Congratulations.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO RE-COMFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

Your Bank Name:
Your Bank Address:
Your Bank Account No:
Routing No:
Swift Code No:
Account Name:
Full Name:
Home Address:
Your Direct Tel,Mobile & Fax No:
Age & Occupation :
A Copy of International Passport/Driving Licence

You have being approved to receive US$32,500,000.00 as your Contract/Inheritance payment from the African Development Bank Group.So,call Mr.Douglas Uche on his direct telephone

number +234-817-347-7702 upon the receipt of the mail to confirm the mail to him very important.On behalf of the United Nations, I hereby extend my sincere invitation to you, to come and invest in any part of the World's economy as soon as your fund is paid to you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Ban Ki mOon
Secratary General UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION (U.N.O)

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#231973 by AlanJones Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:29 am
Dear XXX

Happy Xmas in advance , sorry for the delay in given you the correct wire details for the fee
Find below the correct account details for the agent appointed by the government since your funds will be released through a prime bank in London
Send me the copy of the wire slip here
AIB BANK, TAILAGHT VILLAGE DUBLIN 24, BENEFICIARY: ETHELBERT THOMAS. A/C: 48579056, SORT CODE: 933317, IBAN: IE89AIBK93331748579056, SWIFT CODE: AIBKI2D

Waiting to have your full details for the documentations

Regards

Bar. Muhammed Peter

#232845 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:37 am
Happy New Year Sir

Hope the holidays was splendid ?

#233034 by AlanJones Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:55 pm
Sir

How are you today? We have to speed up the documentation process of your over due payment
Make sure you send me the wire slip tomorrow
Regards

Bar. Muhammed Peter

#233045 by AlanJones Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:35 am
Sir

English please so I can read and act accordingly

Regards

Bar. Muhammed Peter

#243373 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:11 am
Sir
How are you doing ? Have been busy all this while with offshore payment work in Dubai
What is your Stand now on the payment, as your funds will now be released through an ATM Visa card
Get back to me with your full name that you want on the card and mailing address
Bar. Peter

#243503 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:33 am

Sir

Is me Bar. Peter writing you from my other email , attached are the copies of the Visa card . Your address has been confirm and also note that DHL may need a phone number where they will send you a notification that thy have arrived XXX
The cost of sending you the card is €790 DHL, insurance and cost of issuing the card
I will give you the paent details as soon as I hear from you
Regards
Bar. Peter Muhammed

Image Image Image