oPRBy_mlMU.CgLj_IkyBxyPPUOwPkTIXA5jmlSz4sBERe7W8VpXF3SmXnTyJi8MhVDjVnXDjKxTx
J676hEfiLoXi00MtGLsFwuUm1oXfvcHgqfFh.hsMRhjp9saWxJgeg66AF3puw37Yew1vraNTQY17
lEc77eG4eq7BNVCsQUZrK.0PA0x13fkQ6WgHYSg7VvJLHYHBkFoG5qdtWZwrxmqjRhKxTFHTtInb
wguWT.WC3KlisnYIjHyFwXzaE3y8X5oSYXNu.TTf3IRpA.2782btNwvlrHs8Ercrkixlhhlp9W9V
O5B8GLL5SQEjU_dcfFxg1oast4eUQPH4RGlMBdxE0c.XreUNaPwlkB3Z0A9qzrGF2G_OoiqdkMCY
5HkDQQ6z7juag_lg6tmtiNSTD_npRUTv8VOHSfnL4GUlFN9pMG.TUrstaNhHflhknYqJ2U.s4GSY
qnhmYpV6XTy3tvoWGO4daF5ZzQQecUw--
Received: by 98.138.105.204; Sun, 04 Jan 2015 14:44:17 +0000
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 14:44:16 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: KINGSLEY COLEMAN & ASSOCIATES <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <1748835658.2529611.1420382656793.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10088.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Subject: KINGSLEY COLEMAN & ASSOCIATES

KINGSLEY COLEMAN & ASSOCIATES
29/30 Fitzroy Square
LONDON - W1P 6LQ
E-mail:[email protected]
Tel:+44 7087628252

4/1/2015
Re:Response to your email on your Fund Transfer

The Kingsley Coleman& Associates. I was instructed to transfer your
$500, Million USD to you,

your compensation payment from the UN organization, But after I
cross check your file i did not find your banking details where I will
transfer your fund to, please kindly send your banking details including
your bank Telephone and Fax number and address of your bank,

Because after your transfer a copy of the transfer slip will be send to
you and a copy to your bank for confirmation and also send us a copy of
your passport photograph or driving license for identification, I was
newly appointed today as World Bank Foreign Remittance Director
World Bank Regional Office
Geneva Switzerland

You must treat this as urgent

K.P. Kingsley
29/30 FITZROY SQUARE
LONDON - W1P 6LQ
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#322070 by ampman Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:28 am
More scam emails from KIngsley Coleman. They make a couple of spelling/grammar errors:

29/30 Fitzroy Square
LONDON - W1P 6LQ
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 44 74-522-66-888

Dear xxxxxx

Re: Full Details and Plan B from BB&T Bank Management

I have been discussing with my contacts at the BB&T Wealth and Asset Management and we have already mapped out a solid channel to transfer the funds to your designated account in USA without any problem. Due to the large volume of the funds involved, we have planned to have the funds transferred to your designated account as an investment funds from BB&T Wealth and Asset Management.

These funds will be deposited into the BB&T Wealth and Asset Management account as an investment funds. Hence, the funds are expected to be wired to your account for investment purposes. This special arrangement will solve the problem of providing an evidence for the source/origin of the funds and other requirements to the Central Bank of Your Country, the British authority and Central Bank of Your Country.The funds will now originate from the BB&T Wealth and Asset Management as an investment funds being giving to an investor in USA to enable the investor carry out investment projects in USA.

The BB&T Wealth and Asset Management has a procedure of transferring investment funds to investors. Usually this bank must get a clearance from the US Treasury Office. The BB&T Wealth and Asset Management will send documentations to the US Treasury in respect to this transaction. BB&T Wealth and Asset Management will show evidence that the funds are investment funds from their bank being wired to a USA investor to enable the investor carry out his investment projects in any part of the world.

You will be expected to Draft in writing your investment proposal to BB&T Wealth and Asset Management. This investment proposal (that is how you intend to invest this investment funds) must be prepared immediately and dispatched to this bank. This bank is expected to review your investment plan/proposal before processing the transfer. I can confirm to you that BB&T Wealth and Asset Management will get in touch with your bank in USA. BB&T Wealth and Asset Management has confirmed that they will dispatch their bank Representative to your designated bank in USA to notify your bank about these incoming funds to your designated account.

Your bank will also be expected to certify that this fund is truly for investment purposes. I believe that your bank account officer in USA can confirm to the representative of BB&T Wealth and Asset Management expected to arrive in USA for a meeting with your bank, that the account owner is a legitimate business man and that the funds will not be used to finance terrorism, or finance rebel fighters in wars or proceeds from Drug trafficking and other criminal activities other than legitimate investments. Once this bank has dispatched their representative to your bank for a meeting to notify your bank about the incoming funds and also to confirm from your bank that you are receiving the funds for investment projects, the transfer will go through smoothly to your designated account.

However, you will be the person that will buy a Business Class ticket to the BB&T Bank representative that will fly down to your bank in USA for a meeting and also with you. Please note that in order to cut the cost and expenses, one bank representative of the BB&T Wealth and Asset Management will be expected to make the trip to USA for a meeting with you and your account officers at your bank in USA. You will also provide a Hotel accommodation for the BB&T Bank Representative. You do not need to send any money to any representative or to BB&T Bank for the flight ticket. You will purchase the ticket by yourself online. This representative will come down with an Investment Agreement from BB&T Wealth and Asset Management which will be sign between you and the representative. The representative will arrive in your country with a full Proof of funds with BB&T Bank. There will be a Signed MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) between the account owner (You) and BB&T Bank in your city. The representative will arrange the documents together with your investment proposal to be presented to your bank during the meeting. During the signing of the Investment Agreement between you and the representative in USA, you will be expected to pay a small amount of money in Cash for the signing off fee. This small amount of money has to be paid in Cash to the representative before you are expected to sign on these Investment Agreement. This cash will be for the notarization of the investment agreement signed. This signing off fee is about $7,500 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars Only) and must be given to the representative in a sealed envelope.

This arrangement is a solid arrangement and I can guarantee you that there will be no interference from any agency as soon as the transfer is made through this Special arrangement. BB&T Bank has confirmed that they will make the transfer as soon as they have carefully carried out these official procedures. Please send your investment proposal to me for my usual before I direct you on how to contact the BB&T Wealth and Asset Management. This is a serious business arrangement and a very transparent business transaction too. I expect you to take this transaction very serious as it is the best and suitable option at this point in time.

I await your urgent response.

---

K.P. Kingsley
29/30 FITZROY SQUARE
LONDON - W1P 6LQ
[email protected]