Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#245717 by AlanJones Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:06 am

I received your message and i know that you were scammed many times and that is why your email appear on the IMF DATABASE as one of the scam victim. And is why IMF Management has deem it right and necessary to compensate the scam victim and you are one of them. The fee that is required from you is for the processing and approval of your fund via western union and this fee is the last fee that will be required from you until you have successfully received your entire compensation fund.

So i give you my word as a Rev. that once this payment is made you will start receiving your compensation fund and also further warn you to stay clear from any individual or firm claiming to be in the possession of your fund, this is for security reason.

So go to any western union office close to you and send the demurer fee and let me know once that is done.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement