What's new in the world of scams and ScamWarners.
#143621 by TerranceBoyce Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:55 am
http://indepthafrica.com/nigerian-fraudsters-jailed-for-2-7m-lotto-scam-in-london/#.UOwISqV9ndk

One of their victims, XXXXX XXXXX, 62, of Hyde Park, Los Angeles was shot dead by her husband XXXXX XXXXX, 63, who then shot himself on June 20, 2010 after she wired £264,000 — blowing the couple’s hard-earned pension.
Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
Advertisement

#151483 by TerranceBoyce Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2280035/Nigerian-criminal-Osas-Odia-deported-years-ago-returned-spousal-visa-help-run-2-7MILLION-lotto-scam.html

Jailed for two years

So he'll be out in a year. :shock:-

If you suffer from high blood pressure don't read any further.

One of the ringleaders.

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-court/clayhall_accountant_jailed_after_300k_lottery_scam_1_1731855

Accountant, Sergius Ene, 44, of Rushden Gardens, Clayhall, layered multiple bank accounts to hide the money, which came from people duped into believing they had won a lottery prize or were due an inheritance.

The father-of-three and a former Haringey Council housing benefit officer, is currently appealing deportation.

Croydon Crown Court was told Ene, whose children are aged 11, 12 and 14, is suffering from depression.
:shock:

I can't make a comment that isn't full of obscenities - so I won't.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#152226 by began steele Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:09 am
The father-of-three and a former Haringey Council housing benefit officer, is currently appealing deportation.

I am afraid he will succeed because it would break his right to a family life which is according to the law is a breach of his civil rights. Now go figure because with the money he stole he stopped others having a family life.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#152243 by TerranceBoyce Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:59 am
What gets me is this

Ene ..... is suffering from depression.

There are soldiers who've had their legs blown off, and people in agony from cancer and the victims of his crime suffering depression. Why would anyone care about the depression of someone convicted of a crime of greed that has harmed others and indirectly led to the death of his victims ?

I can't fathom the stupidity of the court and I won't express my view of the criminal.

#152611 by Terminator5 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:56 pm
This is very disturbing . Reminds me of a suicide a few years ago after a Romance Scam . With economies in shambles we can expect to see more of this and other types of fraud . Unfortunately i am seeing this a lot closer to home . Sorry for my long absence but ive been working on another type of fraud . It doesnt have anything to do with the internet so its not posted here . If any anti fraud activists wish i will send them a link to what im working on . Send me a PM if interested .

Daniel 8 :25