What's new in the world of scams and ScamWarners.
#162414 by crystal.s Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 pm
I would like to report that someone is using Daniel Constable as a scam he's been wowing me for over a month now he's asking me to send money for leave of absent I want to report this he is using this number! 1 512-814-6052its from texas but he says he's allowed to have he asked foe me to send $1000.00 on his leave ...Im been scammed i would have sent money if my friend did not tell me its a scam he want me to send to nigiria ..please notify the proper people so they can let the real DANIEL CONSTABLE . the truth of whats happening in his name
Advertisement

#162423 by Dotti Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:57 pm
Anyone asking you to request and/or pay for his military leave is a scammer, because that is not how the US military works at all. The best thing you can do is cut off all contact with this scammer. Do not confront him with his scamming, and do not let him try to convince you he is real.

As to the real Daniel Constable--there are actually hundreds of real people with that name. The photos the scammer used may be of someone by that name, or he they may be of someone whose name is something else completely. Unfortunately, he has the photos in his possession now, and there is no way to stop him using them.

Please post the email addresses this scammer used with you, and some of the messages he sent you (remove your information first.) These messages will likely be reused on other victims, so they may be as helpful as the address.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#162427 by jolly_roger Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am
Hello and welcome to the forums.
I'm sorry the scammer wasted your time crystal. If you were to check the email header, more likely it will show the origin of the message out of west africa. Unfortunate to say but the forums are littered with these military type scams. And all the soldier scams have a familiar theme if you take the time to read through some of them. It will be helpful to others on sharing as much information you have about this scam artist.