What's new in the world of scams and ScamWarners.
#182108 by AlanJones Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:31 am
An article about dating scams can be found on the Mail Online (UK newspaper website) here.

Brian Paddick and the 'Silver Fox' dating con: Former police chief - and war hero Tim Collins - used by fraudsters to lure lonely hearts... and steal their cash
    Career highlights of former Met Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner used in scam
    His identity had been lifted from the internet by gang of international fraudsters
    Fraudsters also used American General Wesley Clark's photograph and background

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#182195 by AlanJones Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:47 am
Managed to get a little mention for Scamwarners in to the comments section.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189562 by Dulcestila Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:13 pm
Same situation I met currently, he was very kind to look for job and apply for USA citizen for me, I had paid amount up to $8000 to learn the lesson.
Here I provide the scammer personal information for you, beware this guy.
Name: John Marcel
Phone No.: +1 (770) 347-9900
Skype A/C: johnmarcel90
E-mail: [email protected]
Another guy who is attorney and here is his contacting email:
[email protected]

I have some of his pictures, if needed, pls feel free to contact me.
#302266 by Cutegems Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:33 am
Please help to sent me the picture of this person.

This is urgent and i might be a victim of this scam.

Please help!!!!!

Thanks & Regards
Cutegems
#302282 by Tim Atem Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:33 am
Welcome Cutegems. There's threads in the Romance Scam that can help you determine if you are in contact with a scammer. I suggest creating a new thread here: viewforum.php?f=13

Please post emails with your personal information removed and we will be happy to take a further look. But if your scammer is claiming to be a soldier who needs money for leave, medical or travel he's a scammer. If he's an oil rig worker or something like that and needs you to pay for travel, medical or taxes, he's a scammer.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5