If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#239962 by bomilla Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:28 am
Called himself Scott Kensington Sergeant Major. He was in Afghanistan and fell for me..hhah..
I found here all his love letters, from word to word..here in this site..
He never asked money direct. he told how I should apply him take a leave. And need to pay costs. Which was 700€. I would get it back soon he is here with me. Ding..
I started to check on him. His IP address is located in Washington..

So I told him just minutes ago to get a life and real name..

He was widow, wife died 4 years ago in car accident. he had two kids sarah and wayne 4 and 6 years. Both of his parents are dead. he had two houses in California on Holmby Avenue..Fancy cars and everything..
When I said I had to think about that take a leave he said if we get married by Proxy..

That was so nice and smooth text for me, old lady in Finland.. :yikes:
Advertisement

#239963 by vonpaso xlura Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:47 am
Please post his emails, especially the early ones, which are script. Include his email address, but omit yours.

If his IP address is in Redmond, Washington, it just means he's using a mail server run by Microsoft. His real location is probably somewhere else, not Afghanistan either.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#239969 by bomilla Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:05 pm
******************************Some More About Me*********************************************
Scott Kensinger Lisää yhteyshenkilöihin 8.2.2015 Merkitse tämä viesti

[email protected]

Hey ,

Thanks for the message, its great to read from you once again, Concerning what i do for a living and more about me.i just hope you don't mind me as A Military Man i do make peace all round the world and i think you should be proud of me because i can protect you all over the world as well. I feel its important at this juncture to let you know the personality of whom you writing to. I travel a lot because of my work and i have been to all 50 states to make peace and also out of the states. I have plans to retire in some months, not as strong as i used to be,and moreover i think i have made quite a great deal of fortune, both in knowledge and in wealth but i do lack one thing: Am without LOVE. I guess the death of my wife also took a toll on me and also turned me to a workaholic, so i wouldn't think about it so much. I am over that now, and ready to move on, need a comforter and a true companion, and not the stress of work. A fun Saturday for me is to visit the Herman wineries when the weather is nice. One of my favorite vacations was taking a helicopter ride and horseback riding in the Grand Canyon.

My dads Caucasian White and my moms is Native White.And I have a little accent because i do traveled a lot, I am the only son of my Parents and My parents passed away 12yrs ago.Its just me, my Kids and my little bull dog Murphy. Well concerning sexuality, i am not a promiscuous man, my desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry. If two people love each other and will communicate on their likes and dislikes about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Looking good is what i spend most of my time doing. I need real love. I don't play games and am not ready to be played. Distance is not a problem. If I find the right woman. I don't mind relocating as long as I find the right woman; and i hope you feel the same way vice versa. I will like to know you better because I like to have the woman who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me and start our sweet family! Life is too short to play games. I am a very busy one lol Because i do make peace all over the world and i lead patrol.

My Belief is there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again. Someone who is Understanding, Kind, good sense of Humor, Loving, caring, honest, sincere, passionate and affectionate, The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so I'm waiting for my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring, she wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her; that's why i have been patient and waited this long. Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another ones feelings and emotion and how it feels so I'm not into playing games.

I am a religious person, i attend a Catholic Church, i like to work out and i am very active, i do Martial Arts too, karate,Judo, its just a way of exercising. I do Yoga to soothe my body and mind, visit the spa also. I am Very much considerate and thoughtful of others, Absolutely i treat others as you would like to be treated,I don't lose my temper very often; rarely,I love to Read, listen to music, or watch a movie when am alone. Favorite Countries Asia, France, and Australia, I like cooking, i eat anything and everything from sea food to Mexican, like Taco a lot. I am Extremely patient, and romantic, I have so much to give the right woman, she would never question my emotions, i wear them on my sleeves.
I love unconditionally; i feel there's no other way to being true with your partner. What's more important to me love or money? Love, but money makes it easier, I love the beach, i find it so peaceful and calming. Some of my most cherished memories are there. Kindly send me some pics of you I will like to see more of you and I will love to know more about you.

What do you do for a living? (Occupation)?
What do you seek in a man?
What is your like and dislike?
Do you enjoy cooking?
DO you attend Church if yes what church do you attend?
Are you patient?
Are you romantic?
Do you love unconditionally?
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?

Hope to read from you soon and i will email you back when i come back from Patrol and please you can send me some pics of you...

Scott Kensinger .
#239970 by bomilla Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 pm
***********************FRIENDSHIP********************************
[email protected]

Hello Dear,

Thanks for the mail, Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you.thank you so much for telling me all about you.It's really makes me so glad.You sound so passionate and very loving,This are questions i sit and think up,i didnt get it from anywhere, I speak good English but i have a great accent when i speak. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our life's together. I hope you know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end

No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a man again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Being scared wouldn't solve it. we shouldnt be scared to give this a trial and work on our hearts. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord. Well am a very honest man and i don't lie and i don't want to be lied to.

I will attach my pic here again.

Scott
Last edited by bomilla on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#239971 by bomilla Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 pm
------------------------Am So Lucky---------------------------------------------

[email protected]
If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! You are a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach . I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what I am saying: it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - You are one of a kind..

Love you so much...
#239972 by bomilla Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 pm
Hi

here are few from the beginning.. It´s been only three weeks since the first mail.He learned time zone here in Finland so he came to chat every morning 7 am-10am..
He said his computer crash, that´s why he can´t send any photos of his home and kids..Can I send his pictures here??