If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#258544 by Gina-Marie Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:41 pm
"I'm great thanx for talkin with me. I was bored.. lol I found your name in the skype members search :) whatcha up to?"...
"heres my profile http://QfjNPwpV3. connection crush.com if you go there it'll have myprofile picture, but once you hit join it will display my camera to you ;) better not record me!" ....
"its probably gonna ask you for a CC to sign up for the app but its free babe, its just for age verification. Im wearing almost nothing and I dont want any kids watching me lol"

THIS IS A SCAM. How silly I am to get drawn into such a thing. Especially for those girls who like girls. Anyway...immediately got the scent before my account was accessed via visa: cancelled visa.

Another one I received through my Skype (Skype is where there coming through - thick and fast!!), is a Bill Smith, Californian Military Officer in Afghanistan. Turns out to be a well circulated stolen image under many alias'. Widower. Wife died of cancer... single dad of one teenage son studying in the UK. Very similar story to other men popping up on my Skype. Yucky using images of supposed children, and stories of dead wives etc. Ages ago it was an Italian Mechanical Engineer working on an oil rig who lost his wife and young daughter in a car accident!! Left with only his son???? Good grief. :shock:

Hope this enlightens others.
Arohanui
Gina-Marie from New Zealand
Advertisement