If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#258624 by louise viola Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:05 am
Latest e mail from this jerk. I guess he won't give up. Less aggressive. Though. Thanks for all the good feed back. No feelings left for this guy. And thanks. I didn't know that they sold profile pics. Do those people get paid for letting them use there pictures. Just getting educated. Babe whats going on, i was waiting your mail nothing showed up. Did anybody tell you something negative about me? Please be open to me, theres nothing we can't resolve, i still need your help regarding the balance $400, maybe things will get better when i'm finally back home.12:08:27 -
Advertisement

#258675 by HillBilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:39 pm
Louise, I'll suggest to you that you just block his email address, skype, YIM, and whatever other means of communication you have had with this scammer.

At this point in time he is hoping to find the string that tugs on you. and there is a much better chance of him finding it if you are allowing any communication.

Just pretend like you fell off the face of the earth. I know it isn't easy to do, especially considering the way you want to smack him until he is.... well lets just say less capable of hurting others :shock:

The truth is if you look at the whole situation with broader eyes, telling him you know he is a scammer, reporting him to agencies ( even if it is or is not true), etc only gives him reason to change identities. And that can be done in a matter of minutes to get a new email address, and pull more stolen pictures of other unknowing victims off of the internet.

At least if he doesn't suspect he is being followed, then it is easier to track and announce email addresses, Skype and YIM ID's, and other unique information about him.

#258679 by malu53 Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:51 pm
That guy sold his photos for scammers use
no no no
most of the time the people don't know that their pics are used for scamming

scammer steal the pictures from innocent people (male or female) and use them for their fake profiles to lure victims into romance
and then ask for help in case of an accident abroad, disease, gotten robbed ... ect.( for sure money).
Last edited by malu53 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#258680 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:53 pm
You are incorrect.

Scammers steal the photo's from social media sites, websites and elsewhere.

The person in the photo's did not sell his photo's. He is a victim of the scammer like you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#258691 by HillBilly Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:52 pm
louise viola wrote: That guy sold his photos for scammers use. Am I correct ?

no, they were not sold to the scammer. They were stolen by the scammer. The real owner of the photos is just as much a victim of this scam as you are, but there is a much better chance that he doesn't even know his picture is being used to steal money from people.

What would ever give you the idea that the pictures were sold to the scammer??

With a little research, I can see pics of this guy have been being used by romance scammers since at least 2010. That's 6 years and the guy hasn't aged one bit ( unlike the rest of us). But his stolen pictures work, so the scammers continue to use them.

#258692 by louise viola Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:39 pm
Yes that's the same research I did. And he didn't age. Likes to party back than. With more research on site suggested to me on the forum is where I got that idea. Maybe I just misunderstood the site. Anyway. That's the face that got me
#258701 by louise viola Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:15 pm
Thanks. I just thought he was selling I would not try to find him to warn him that would be nuts I just can't believe all the scams that I am so unaware of I am so glad I came across this site I am becoming addicted to it. Thanks again for all the great feedback. You guys make the pain a lot easier
#258754 by louise viola Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:48 am
> Date: Thu, 2 Jul Hun i am very sorry for what i have made you suffer, i feel really bad, I had a chat with my friend and i explained to him the problem i have been facing, he promised to help me with $1800, please i need you to help me receive the check from him, please verify name, <removed real info of victim-dotti> Please get back to me asap baby.. Love you so much..
Peter

Ok I need feed back ASAP. Can we catch this guy. With police involved or what.
#258755 by Ginger Lee Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:51 am
Louise, please remove your address from that last post.

I strongly urge you to stop ALL communication with the scammer.
He is not sending you money. He is a criminal, a liar.
He is attempting to now use you as a money mule.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#258758 by Dotti Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:57 am
No.

His plan is to either have a fraudulent check sent to you, or to use you to receive money from another victim.

Either way, any involvement on your part will cost you money (possibly a great deal of it) and will put you in a position to be arrested for a felony.

The check will not help you to find him and get him arrested. It won't have his name on it, and the holder of the account on the check will have no clue who he is.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#258771 by HillBilly Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:14 am
FYI Louise, there is a button that is near the top right corner of your post ( to the left of your user name) that looks like a pencil. Pushing that button will allow you to edit your post. But you can also remove your personal info prior to hitting the "submit" button, as well.

We only want scammer's personal information on this site. :D

edit to add:

here is a list of site FAQ's : faq.php
in case you have any questions