Information on romance scams and scammers.
#266378 by Sara2791 Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:47 pm
I am talking to this guy through email now. It is the same script as before just a different name. Says his name is Michael Benson I met him on plenty of fish. I have also contacted them to report him as a possible scammer. He says right now that they have been under attack the Somalian pirates they are moving at a slow rate due to damage to the brain box on the ship and he is in the second come in which I thought was very odd so I did some investigating and that's how I ran across this website. He does not know that I know I am willing to continue this mirage in hopes to get him shut down once and for all.
Advertisement

#266383 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:59 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please stop all contact with the scammer. You will never get him shut down.

You may cause yourself more of a headache than you will cause him.

He has all your real life information. You only have his fake details.

Please post the email address he is using now. Also any phone numbers he may using.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#266408 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 pm
Reply-To: Micheal Benson < [email protected] >

Hi Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for getting back to me. I was disappointed when you did not write me. I am glad you did. I will tell you more and all you need to know about me in my next email to you.

Much love and kissesss

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#266538 by Bryon Williams Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi Dear,

Thank you for giving me your email and this opportunity to continue this communication with you, this will enable us keep in touch appropriately because I'm a very busy person because of my Job.Although I don't pay much attention to plentyoffish.com,Yet I find you extremely attractive.

I am an WALES origin but i live in New York. I lost my wife 3 years ago and this was a very bad experience for me. I'm writing you this email about me not for the fun of it, but because I need a woman I can call my own, a woman to share love and laughter with.Let me start by saying that I thank God for bringing us together on www.plentyoffish.com.I am a Petroleum Engineer/ contractor, and my job sometimes takes me out of the country.

I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing.Have you ever dated anyone through the social media before ? What qualities are you looking for in a man ? What is your profession ?

Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hugs and Kisses

Micheal.

#267732 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Hey Dear
How was your weekend? Did you have fun.For me, it was a very boring one.I wish i was with someone special like you. Find answers below and also see attachment for pix of me.
1. How old are you now? I am turning 42 this september by 20th .
2. What do you do for a living? I am an engineer. I do lots of construction jobs too which requires travelling most of the time
3. What is your income.Annually,i earn up to $350,000.00, and i also get extra money from succesfull contracts executed.
4. Do you believe in God? Very well
5. What do you think about sex? I have not heard sex since i lost my wife. i want to do it with someone i really love.
6. What do you want in your kind of man? Sex/love/care/affection.
7. What are your likes in a relationship? Affection
8. What are your dislikes in a relationship? Non affection
9. Do you like travelling? Yes
10. What is your best food? Boiled rice and steaks with barbecue source. I love eating vegetables too
11.What is your best color? Blue
12. What origin are you naturally? white/weish
13. Where do you live now? New York

One more question love," Have you ever dated anyone on social media before"?

Hope to read from you soon and please send me pictures of you too.

Lots of kisses

#268174 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:44 pm
Reply-To: Micheal Benson <[email protected]>

Hey love

How was your night yesterday? Just a short poem to brighten your day today

Someone likes you.
Someone cares about you.
Someone appreciates
your warm heart.
Someone thinks
you're special.

That someone
is me...
and I'm sending you
a big, warm hug and lots of kisses.!!

Micheal