If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#276374 by lauranico Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:53 pm
Dear Job Applicant,

Your Resume has been Reviewed & Approved.The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a multinational investment banking firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients.We also act as a liaison between philanthropists such as private individuals, corporations and Non Governmental Organizations and the beneficiaries of such funds such as hospitals orphanage homes and various other charity institutions.1 of our roles is to receive these funds, forward them to the appropriate institutions and ensure that the intent for which the payment is meant for is carried out appropriately.

As a Personal Assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring. *Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.
*Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
*Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities..
Basic wage is $ 785 Weekly

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point, as I am presently in Australia, I will be back in Three Weeks. Hence, you will begin your office based position immediately I get back to the states.
However I have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and I believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry out pending the time i get back, which enables you familiarize yourself with how The Goldman Sachs Group works. You
will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments.

Upon my return to the United States I will set up a formal interview with you, when all necessary paper work will be filled out, You will be given a tour of the Organization and introduced to specific individuals you will be working with. Your assignments will include accepting payments from philanthropist donors on my behalf and purchasing items required by the beneficiary charity institutions, orphanage homes or hospitals involved and having the items shipped to them. If it is a big order then i will give you instructions on how to disburse funds accordingly.

For application, Kindly email your Information as requested below to:
[email protected]

Full Names:

Home Address including city state and zip code ( Not P.O.Box ):

Cell Phone number:

Home phone number:

Current Occupation:

email address:

Details should be emailed to: [email protected]

Once your information is submitted and verified, Your Job Position will be activated and i will give you instructions as to your weekly tasks.

Albert Heinze
Human Resource / Reach Out dept Head
Goldman Sachs .
Advertisement

#276395 by vonpaso xlura Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:24 pm
Thanks for posting! The states he is getting back to are Ondo, Edo, and Benue, not Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia, or Queensland, New South Wales, and Tasmania.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10