Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#277016 by bellabrown Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:06 pm
I saw a post for a puppy for sale a Pomski from a lady which was probably a guy lying, email addy [email protected]. The "agency flying paws " was who I was to pay the $300 for the flying the puppies from NC.. After I moneygram the money to Peter Ken Paris. I got a email saying that the insurance had expired that day and I need to pay additional $700 , I emailed the supposive lady that was selling the dogs and she replied they didn't know till the paperwork was all done such a lie, then tried to get me to pay the rest I said I'm broke she said she would pay 300$ is I cover the $400 , it's a scam oh the number is 410-989-2020. Don't fall for it ruined my birthday.
Advertisement

#277030 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:21 pm
Hello bellabrown,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to this scammer. Please post the email from the fake shipping company asking for the insurance payment.
If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#277032 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:37 pm
Thanks and you have a PM from me.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#277560 by s4audichick Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:34 am
Same here. I was supposed to get a Sibirian husky from Atlanta which is only 3 hours away. And there were constant excuses about busy work schedules and such. The price was $320 with shipping and I told them I'd just drive down. They wanted a deposit and I agreed and sent a Western union of $150. I think I can report the fraud to them. Not sure how much good it will do. They number mister Peter Ken Paris used for me was 612-231-1078. It's also through a text talk website so they can create their own.
#277606 by vonpaso xlura Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:58 pm
Neither of those numbers is in Georgia. Did the scammer tell you to use a test question and answer? If the recipient is in fact not in Georgia, but in Africa, and is using a corrupt WU or MG agent to receive the money in a different country, it won't do much good to report the fraud to WU.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#277654 by bellabrown Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:29 am
No test question, they had my name already and knew what state I'm in, as long as he showed ID they give them the money. And I reported it but I don't think they'll do anything :(