If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#309785 by fokus1990 Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:36 am
Hello all!

Watch out for a scammer at needaupair.com Family - Williams Kelvins from Cleveland their "interexchange agent" James Bridge email adresses to avoid: [email protected]; [email protected].

I'm an idiot and I've paid him $600 below some of his conversations:

Behind all this is Jaiyesimi Matthew from Nigeria I've found him on facebook tracking after the payment details do you know any solution to make him pay for it? I mean police etc?

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your message and Interest!

I am Glad we are in contact and i am once again thanking you for your interest on my post searching for an Au Pair for my daughter. We are Loving and Energetic Family Staying at Ohio City,Ohio USA.Am a Single Host Dad Williams Kelvins ,I work as an assistant manager in the oil and gas with fixing appliances company, which it has taken a lot of my time and chances of looking after my kids, am in the company business organization department which makes me travel out of the country to other countries in approving some contract and documents of some of our clients so thereby I really need you service to join the family , in Ohio City,Ohio,USA i have one lovely Child , she is a briliant girl 4 years old ..her name is Keyla. she his in Year 2 at the Primary School.Am looking for an Au Pair to care for my lovely Daughter, monitor her daily routine and teaches her new culture

Details about the Family:

Our family do not like to judge a book by the cover or take gossip to determine who will be around. We always try to stay positive and find the best in anyone or any situation including the worst ones. Our Kids are energetic but delightful and We got wonderful dogs. Don't be freak out if i call them baby, becuz they are really my baby too and i treat him with love and care like my own kid. You don't have to worry am sure you are going to get along with them and my daughter too becaus they are all friendly and like meeting new people. Kayla is four years, she's welcoming and though she is young, and she love soccer, playing basketball, swimming, dancing, writing, reading, and watching movies or TV.... They have a warm and friendly attitude. she like's playing a lot and i do not think you will have any problem with her so far she eats and plays well. she is very intelligent and loves to take after people,this is the more reason i will appreciate someone with good qualities to be Au pair/Nanny so that she doesn't take to bad influence.

You'll be working 6-7 hours a day, you are to take her to school in the morning and later go back to pick her back home from school in the afternoon. On weekends you'll take her out to new places like beach and other recreational places (You have free time). You are required to spend time with my daughter, running errands, house cleaning and light cooking is a possibility, but not really a requirement. I prefer someone who will reinforce our desire to teach my daughter responsibilities and do not expect to undertake the children assigned tasks but instead to find ways to encourage them to complete tasks.You will be staying with us when you get here, You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom/Toilet, Television, Air-Conditional and Internet Computer. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your friends and love ones. You will be having a full weekend every 2 weeks as your off days while i will be at home to take care of the kid, you will be having all the privacy you want, so to enable you have enough time for yourself.

Financial Benefits:

These financial benefit is scheduled by my Au Pair Agency for the Exchange Program.Financial benefits are not just limited to your Au pair salary. As an Au pair with INTEREXCHANGE AU PAIR InCyou can also:Earn a weekly stipend of $300.75, or $15,000+ a year! while we as the host family will be paying $1850 as your Monthly Salary.Enjoy two weeks of paid vacation for travel in the U.S.Receive an educational allowance up to $500 to study in the U.S.Extend your stay for an additional year and earn another $15,000+ a year I need someone who is Honest, Caring, Trustworthy, Loving, Affectionate, Concerned, Understanding, friendly and Who loves Kids, i want to play a role of a real mother or Big Sister to my Kids because the are all I have. Note that you have nothing to worry about because you will be treated like one of the family member, all i need from you is that you take good care of my kids as your attitude towards them will go a long way in future..I will like to read back from you as soon as you get my email to direct you to my Au Pair Agency for your Application, Documentation and Background checks process.( I hope you are informed that we are member of INTEREXCHANGE AU PAIR )

MORE ABOUT MY AGENCY AND INTEREXCHANGE AU PAIR InterExchange Au Pair

Note: we are registered under an Au pair agency called INTEREXCHANGE AU PAIR and the total cost of the Visa and documentation processing is $1,300 USD. and my family will be the one responsible to pay for your ticket and flight fees and my agency is one of the best agency in USA .They are very fast in visa and documentation processing and i assure you that you will never regret in working with my family and you will really appreciate me and my agency ...

Thank you

Williams Kelvins
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation.
Advertisement

#310117 by InterExchange Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:04 pm
I appreciate you making us aware of this via email, as with all phishing/scam emails that we receive we have followed our protocol for trying to get this email address shut down.

We have repeatedly notified [email protected] of the fraudulent emails coming from [email protected], however they have failed to take any action against the account.

Last week we submitted a report to the Department of Homeland Security, with information regarding this incident as well as others. https://www.us-cert.gov/report-phishing

Regards,
InterExchange
#310120 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:17 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please do not report free email address to be closed. If you do our warning will become useless.

The scammer will take 5 minutes out of his life and get another free email address. We will then find him again when a victim reports it.

Please feel free to report email addresses associated with websites/domains.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/