Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#328351 by MRWOOGY Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 pm
I received this email it appears to be a business / income opportunity from a person. After where I put the NOTE in you will see the actual scam email...

Let’s split sixty/forty percent from a confidential business proposal I will like to discuss with you, please respond if you want to know more.

“Mr. Liu Jun”

NOTE: HERE IS THE RESPONSE i RECIEVED:

Mr. Liu Jun
May 16 (1 day ago)

Dear Friend,

Thank you for the response, l am Mr. Liu Jun, MBA. Chief Risk Officer, and Executive Director Wing Lung Bank Limited in Hong Kong. I contacted you to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of money (US$49.5M) out of my bank (Wing Lung Bank Limited, Hong Kong) to your custody for investment purpose of which you are going to provide an investment proposal we are to embark on in your country, which the profits would be shared 40% for you and 60% for me.

Firstly let me highlight you on the source of the funds in question, in 2005 a then serving government official Mr. Ali al-Lami the executive director of the committee that acts as Iraq's anti-Baath Party watchdog in Baghdad in the Middle East who deposited $225M USD acquiring a property under the state name Mosul, but the real cost of the property was $102M from the records and he immediately requested for opening of a personal account with $49.5M while the balance of $73.5M USD remained in the state account as a banker know it was a deal siphoning off the state funds to his personal account. Surprisingly on December 2011 the state requested for the property documents which was on our volt, going through the documents the cost of the property was reflecting $151.5M USD not $102M USD which l know about and the state asked for the balance in their account $73.5M USD and closed their account with us because Mr. Ali al-Lami is dead and he died in May 2011 he was gunned down by an unknown gunman of which as the account officer l was aware of the $49.5M USD deposited in his personal account and nobody from his country is aware of, now this is the funds we are going to partner together to pull out from my bank.

The Deal is, I am bringing you in as his Beneficiary to the funds since all links to the funds has been lost considering the death of Mr. Ali al-Lami' as his account officer I noticed that the account opening bio-data form was not been fully completed at the time Mr. Ali al-Lami was opening the account as he has not provided me with the information to indicate beneficiaries in case of death, so the beneficiary to this funds is still open .haven read this with understanding i would like to get some information from you so that I can key in your data in our records as the beneficiary to the funds, details needed here would be:

YOUR FULL NAMES
YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH
OCCUPATION
TELEPHONE NUMBER

This project is highly capital intensive for me as I would need to employ the services of a solicitor that would prepare the legal documents to back our claims as the only survival since your assumed benefactor (Late Mr. Ali al-Lami) is dead, every step has to be legally guided this is why I have to be very careful since I am still in active service with my bank. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I would wait for your reply and you can reach me on +85281970846 as from 6.00 p.m. upwards my time here because I have installed the phone basically for the purpose of this transaction and I would not want to be using it while at the office. I would wait for your details and willingness to work with me so that I can provide you with more information on how to achieve our primary goal.

Regards,
Mr. Liu Jun, MBA
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#338095 by renelmiller0120 Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:19 pm
To: xxxxx
Subject: Re: CAN I TRUST YOU

Dear Friend,

Thank you for the response, l am Mr. Liu Jun, MBA. Chief Risk Officer, and Executive Director Wing Lung Bank Limited in Hong Kong. I contacted you to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of money (US$49.5M) out of my bank (Wing Lung Bank Limited, Hong Kong) to your custody for investment purpose of which you are going to provide an investment proposal we are to embark on in your country, which the profits would be shared 40% for you and 60% for me.

Firstly let me highlight you on the source of the funds in question, in 2005 a then serving government official Mr. Ali al-Lami the executive director of the committee that acts as Iraq's anti-Baath Party watchdog in Baghdad in the Middle East who deposited $225M USD acquiring a property under the state name Mosul, but the real cost of the property was $102M from the records and he immediately requested for opening of a personal account with $49.5M while the balance of $73.5M USD remained in the state account as a banker know it was a deal siphoning off the state funds to his personal account. Surprisingly on December 2011 the state requested for the property documents which was on our volt, going through the documents the cost of the property was reflecting $151.5M USD not $102M USD which l know about and the state asked for the balance in their account $73.5M USD and closed their account with us because Mr. Ali al-Lami is dead and he died in May 2011 he was gunned down by an unknown gunman of which as the account officer l was aware of the $49.5M USD deposited in his personal account and nobody from his country is aware of, now this is the funds we are going to partner together to pull out from my bank.

The Deal is, I am bringing you in as his Beneficiary to the funds since all links to the funds has been lost considering the death of Mr. Ali al-Lami' as his account officer I noticed that the account opening bio-data form was not been fully completed at the time Mr. Ali al-Lami was opening the account as he has not provided me with the information to indicate beneficiaries in case of death, so the beneficiary to this funds is still open .haven read this with understanding i would like to get some information from you so that I can key in your data in our records as the beneficiary to the funds, details needed here would be:

YOUR FULL NAMES:
YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
YOUR COUNTRY OF BIRTH:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:

This project is highly capital intensive for me as I would need to employ the services of a solicitor that would prepare the legal documents to back our claims as the only survival since your assumed benefactor (Late Mr. Ali al-Lami) is dead, every step has to be legally guided this is why I have to be very careful since I am still in active service with my bank. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I would wait for your reply and you can reach me on +85281970846 as from 6.00 p.m. upwards my time here because I have installed the phone basically for the purpose of this transaction and I would not want to be using it while at the office. I would wait for your details and willingness to work with me so that I can provide you with more information on how to achieve our primary goal.

Regards,
Mr. Liu Jun, MBA
+85281970846
:laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s:
#365081 by Hutana Maxwell Sat May 19, 2018 7:01 pm
I received this email from liu jun
SCAM...

To: xxxxx
Subject: Re:

Dear xxxxx,

I am honored to have you interested in my proposal, Thanks a lot for your willingness to partner with me in pulling out the funds from my bank and also this is to acknowledge the receipt of your sent information which i have just forwarded to the solicitor, we need to legalize these transaction i want the solicitor to begin work on the documentations that will place you as beneficiary to the funds, the documents automatically gives us the leverage to lay claims to the funds and he has assured me that they will be out in couple of days.

Your role in this transaction would be to set up one Offshore online account that can accommodate this 49.5M USD, the account will be with one of our corresponding bank(s) definitely not in my country and in yours this is for security reasons, because we need to ensure everything is done legally and quietly i want us to enjoy this money in peace later in life, your existing account in your country will be the final destination that the money will be transfer into for mutual investment. My reasons are i do not want my bank officials to know the country where the funds would be lodge, furthermore using one of our corresponding bank the transfer would be seen as an in-house transaction just like moving funds from one account to another within the same bank it would be as quite as that.

Since i am still in active service with my bank it is against our banking ethics for top staff to operate overseas accounts that is why i need your assistance this is highly between just the both of us and i would plead you keep it personally to yourself. This account should be set up personally in your name or in a company name all i want is for you is to be the only signatory to the account. This transaction must be done legally and must satisfy all international laws of banking so it would be 100% risk free once you follow my instructions step by step as planned out we should be able to get the funds out of my bank within 10 bank working days.

I choose to make this plans clear to you so that you know the level of your commitment and what your obligation are in this transaction. I personally will be taking care of the solicitor charges, cost of transfer, documentation and any other expenses here in Hong Kong which are the basic necessity for the funds to leave my bank i do not expect you to send me money here in Hong Kong to pay for these expenses. To create the trust between us i am sending you a copy of my international passport , my Address: 39A Morrison Hill Road, Hong Kong, for your perusal and trust and I want you to send me yours as well, it can be any means of your identification either International passport, Drivers license or your working ID card as long as it is valid. I hope you understand why this is important because i need to know the person i am dealing with considering the amount involved.

Once i get your identification i would proceed with the solicitor to commence the legal documents so that there would not be any delays i expect that we be in contact constantly, I am anticipating to reading from you soonest i remain your brother your friend.

Regards,
Mr. Liu Jun, MBA
+85281970846

Dear Friend,

Thank you for the response , l am Mr. Liu Jun, MBA. Chief Risk Officer, and Executive Director Wing Lung Bank Limited in Hong Kong. I contacted you to seek your assistance to transfer the sum of money (US$49.5M) out of my bank (Wing Lung Bank Limited, Hong Kong) to your custody for investment purpose of which you are going to provide an investment proposal we are to embark on in your country, which the profits would be shared 40% for you and 60% for me.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Regards,
Mr. Liu Jun, MBA
+85281970846

I wish to discuss a lucrative deal of US49.5M with you. Respond for details.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat May 19, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.