If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#353198 by homelygirl88 Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:14 am
Knew a guy from online (Jim Ethan Hong Tel: +1 909 443 4992) and few months later he said he will post gifts to me. Ask me to track location of parcel from https://overseadeliveryservices.com/tracker/. (Fraud website) This site look very real and will show the parcel's location. Received a call from someone (+60 164647438) claiming to be a parcel delivery agent. Ask me to pay a clearance fee for the parcel sent by Jim. I went to check the website and there is a chat portal that i can chat and get answers instantly. The fraud website indeed showed the parcel was in Malaysia and the chat portal customer service officer told me there is indeed a clearance fee needed. I was off guard as the website and the online portal look so real. Transferred money online. Minutes later, received another call from the same caller saying a large some of money was found in the parcel, need to pay another sum of money for Money Laundering Certificate to show that the money is not for money laundering. Again, i went to the website and again the online portal customer service officer said yes there is this money needed, urged me to pay this sum. This time round, i thought something was not right. Went online to check for such scam and yes, it is a scam. Told "Jim" and he denied he was involved in the scam and promised to pay me back the money for the parcel clearance but of course, the pay back was never materialised. I threatened him to pay me back the money else i will report him to the police and will expose the website. I went to check on the website, it was not functioning anymore and i made a police report immediately on 23 Dec 2017. Today (21/01/2018) i went to check the website, it is functioning again. I believe this syndicate is trying to scam someone out there again. Hopefully potential victims will see my report and not get con.
Advertisement

#353200 by AlanJones Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:48 am
"Jim" is part of the scam. Please can you post his email address as his current victims may be searching for it.

From the website:
Oversea Delivery Services
450 Waller St, San Francisco,
CA 94117 United State⁠⁠⁠⁠
Call: +16066549287
Email: [email protected]

From the WhoIs for overseadeliveryservices.com:
Creation Date: 2017-06-14T14:36:43.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-14T14:36:43.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#353201 by Terminator5 Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 am
https://overseadeliveryservices.com/tracker/

450 Waller St, San Francisco,
CA 94117 United State⁠⁠⁠⁠
Call: +16066549287
Email: [email protected]

2014 www.overseadeliveryservices

Jennifer hodo

Worker Details

Europe, France, Germany, Spain, Italy... Asia... The Americas... It's a big world out there. With our International Express Delivery Service, overseadeliveryservices will help you get the most from it. Whatever international delivery you need to make, wherever it needs to go, as a carrier with an integrated network spanning over 200 countries we've got people on the ground ready to deliver your goods across the globe. We’re a world courier, so you can count on ods to send a parcel worldwide.

Our Network

At ods, we have a large and far-reaching road network that extends right the way across Europe,

to ensure that we can work quickly. This also provides us with a wide and extensive range of delivery services, meaning that you can meet any ongoing customer service commitments, as well as expanding your customer reach. With over 700 flights each week as well as 55,000 trips by road, we can connect your business with Europe.

Mason

William

Careers at ods

We want you to come and work for our dynamic and forward-thinking business! With recent substantial investments in technology and infrastructure as well as a culture of innovation there really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join our committed and dedicated team.

At ods, we take the development of our people seriously. As a valued colleague you’ll have access to a variety of market-leading training programmes that facilitate your continued growth and development. We'll also encourage you to contribute new ideas and ways of working, recognising and rewarding your achievements when you 'go the extra mile'.

So why wait? Start your exciting journey by clicking on the blue button above to view a full list of our current vacancies. With a variety of opportunities that span across all areas of our diverse business, your dream career with The People Network may start sooner than you think!

Address lookup

canonical name overseadeliveryservices.com.
aliases
addresses 68.65.120.228

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom overseadeliveryservices.com"...
Domain Name: OVERSEADELIVERYSERVICES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2133599175_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-14T14:39:32Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-14T14:36:43Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-06-14T14:36:43Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2018-01-21T09:42:47Z <<<

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "overseadeliveryservices.com"...
Domain name: overseadeliveryservices.com
Registry Domain ID: 2133599175_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-14T14:39:32.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-14T14:36:43.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-14T14:36:43.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod https://icann.org/epp#addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
#368861 by soy3337 Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:26 am
I've received the same request too from this "Malaysia Officer".
The number they are using now is +601133875860 and the contact email is [email protected] named Kelly Chung Lee

Lucky I didn't contact them as I checked this website beforehand. Thank you bros!!
#369130 by Addie Katie Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:43 am
Got a text in all caps from the phone number (508) 455-5983 in reply to an ad for childcare, it read:

HI,IS YOUR SERVICE STILL AVAILABLE FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR 5WEEKS. IF YES, KINDLY EMAIL ME YOUR COST AND AVAILABILITY.([email protected])

So I emailed her thinking the all caps was just sort of a funny thing. She (or he who even knows) responded pretty quick, with an even more confusing email. It read as follows:

Thanks for your quick response to my email,My Name is Jane Thomas from Canada (Ontario) I'm moving to your area for 4 weeks having contract with N.G.O Non Governmental Organization that takes care of children living with HIV/AIDS we are sponsored by UNI AIDS and A.S.O Aids Service organization ,i want you to help me Care for daughter from 9am to 4pm from Monday to Friday for 5 weeks from 30th of July, 2018 but i have to make sure everything is well organized and arrange before leaving. My daughter's name is Wendy is 4 years old, she likes to play around with kids and like to be pampered with toys. My daughter is healthy, i just need someone to take care for her while am at work, all necessary contracts will be filled when we arrive to the state.You do not have to worry about transportation, I have negotiate with a cab Driver that will be driving her down to your place go and come I would like you to get back to me with your total charges for 5 weeks during your available periods because my affiliated company will make an upfront payment for my 5 weeks in the states to help me settle down. Kindly send the following details to get your paycheck processed .

Full name to be on the check :-
Street address (not P.O Box): -
City:-
State:-
Zip code:-
Total charges:-
Mobile number for easier communication:

I will await for the information from you as soon as possible. Remember she is all i have and i really want a conducive and pleasant atmosphere afor her. Meanwhile, i wont have much time coming online to check my e-mail frequently, I will love if you could provide me the information i needed in the next e-mail and ask any question you wish to know about and i will definitely get back to you as fast as i can as well.

Nice in meeting you and I will wait to read back from you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jane Thomas

Keep in mind I live in Washington State, over 1,600 miles away from Ontario so if “Jane” doesn’t know where I live and I don’t know where she is going to be living, how does she know she’ll be anywhere near me in Washington, it’s a pretty big state.

Anyways her google account name addressed her as “Dr. Jane Thomas” but with all of the spelling and grammatical errors throughout the email, I immediately saw this as a read flag. Thankfully I was able to search the email account on google and found more than enough reports of her scamming people on this website and various others, thank goodness I never gave them my address and found this website first! Hoping all of you have your situations end as well as this.

-Adeline