If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#403418 by annamanu Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:03 am
I sell online.they send email like..they said to proceed my payment I have to pay them..this is email I received..
We are glad to inform you that bank have CONFIRMED a Transfer Order placed by our Customer ISKABAR MUHAMMAD ' of the total sum of (MYR700.00) it has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. so the total amount of (MYR700.00) be credited immediately you pay the pick of fees of (MYR200.00) into the agent bank account.
He blank me me will report to FBI..their email is [email protected].
Kindly reply me ASAP.i really worry about this coz they have my bank account number and name
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement

#403419 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:05 am
It's a scam, do not send them any money. They are not going to report you to the FBI.

If you are concerned about them having your bank details then speak to your bank's fraud department for advice.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#403420 by annamanu Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:14 am
Hi thanks alot alert me about this...
+234 812 354 8713 this the Person contact number for you information..I don't want other became victim that y I'm sending his number..may I know which country this person from base on phone no.because he said he is from Singapore.

Kindly reply me
#403421 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:43 am
The telephone number is a Nigerian mobile phone.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.