If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#247113 by chilsaoui Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:24 pm
hi
i have ordered a product from [email protected]
they told me to give them my adress and after giving it to them they sent me payment detail via western union as bellow
Récepteur (caissier) ==== Tarla Justin Ngala
Adresse ============= Bonanjo
Ville ================ Douala
Pays =============== Cameroun
Code postal ========= 00237
Montant ============= 60 euros
question du test ====== 1
Réponse ============ 2

i sent them 60 euro and they tell me that i will receive a confirmation of shiping from tnt
after some hours i received and email told me to pay 229 euro for ''assurance''

124 AKWA ROAD.
+237699999570
CAM / DOUALA

TNT WORLDWIDE DELIVERY EXPRESS
DEAR CLIENT,
WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL CARGO TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY COMPANY
Dear Receiver/Owner of Parcel Labeled 075-87556RUSSELL/KY/78,

OUR NEW POLICY
"""DOCUMENTATION AND INSURANCE REQUIRED FOR PARCEL No.075-87556RUSSELL/KY/78"""

YOUR PARCEL HAS JUST BEEN REGISTERED HERE AT OUR AGENCY. YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN CHECKED AT THE PARCEL BAGGAGE SERVICE AND ALL THE REGISTRATION.

ATTENTION:
I, MR. JEAN PEROSMES, INSPECTORATE OF THE "CARGO" Insurance Company Ltd. AND CARE DEPARTMENT WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PARCELS FROM LARON HILLS CHEMICALS IS NOW REGISTERED AND HAS BEEN CHECKED TO MEET THE REQUIREMENT FOR SHIPPING. ALSO, ALL PAPERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. THE PARCEL HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED TO LEAVE DOUALA CAMEROON TO YOU DUE TO THE INSURANCE POLICY, FOR YOUR PARCEL HAS TO BE INSURED.

CARGO INSURANCE. THE "cargo" Insurance Company Ltd. REIMBURSEMENT PAPERS FOR THE PARCEL HAVE TO BE RENEWED AND PAID BEFORE SHIPPING. WE REQUIRE THE INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT COST FOR THE SAFETY
OF THE PARCEL ON THEIR FLIGHT IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM AS YOUR PARCEL TAKES OFF FOR YOUR LOCATION. THE INSURANCE COST IS REFUNDABLE AT DELIVERY UPON PRESENTATION OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION PAPER, BE IT A
DRIVERS LICENSE OR NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD. WE JUST NEED THIS INSURANCE AS A COVER FOR THE PARCEL. THIS IS A REQUIRED PARCEL INSURANCE AND IS VALID FOR 6 MONTHS PERIOD.

2: PARCEL CHECK-UP. ALL PARCELS ARE CHECKED UP AT THE BAGGAGE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO SHIPMENT. AN AGENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND IT IS DONE TO ENSURE THE PARCEL HAS MEET UP WITH REGULATIONS ON ALL CERTIFICATES AND PAPERS.
A: TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PARCEL ARE UP TO DATE AND LEGAL.
B: IT WILL HELP TO KNOW IF THE PARCEL HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY PAPERS .
C: WILL HELP TO KNOW THAT THE PARCEL HAVE ALL AVAILABLE PAPERS AND CERTIFICATE TO MAKE SURE THAT NO COMPLICATION WILL TAKE PLACE WHEN IT ARRIVES

ALL THE ABOVE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SHIPPING. (except for the Refundable Insurance which is Required)

REASONS FOR CARGO REFUNDABLE INSURANCE .
THE BEST CARGO INSURANCE PROTECTS YOUR PARCEL AGAINST SOMETHING THAT:
1. YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAPPEN
2. IS UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN
3. COMES WITHOUT WARNING
4. IS EXPENSIVE.
5. FOR DANGEROUS PRODUCTS

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE DELIVERY FEE BUT INSURANCE FEE FOR PRODUCT PAPER WORK WHICH IS 98% REFUNDABLE, THAT IS 98% OF THE FEE WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU AT DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCT.

YOUR PARCEL therefore requires a Refundable Insurance policy fund of 245€ (245 EUROS). THE FEE HAS TO BE PAID TO OUR HEAD QUARTERS HERE IN CAMEROON BECAUSE THE PARCEL IS COMING OVER FROM HERE. ALSO, IT HAS TO BE PAID TO OUR FINANCIAL BURSAR AVAILABLE ON SEAT.

MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment below 1500€ are made through WESTERN UNION or MoneyGram and amount above 1500€ we can use credit card and bank transfer as our company policies demands . So you will transfer the insurance fee to our financial bursar to the address below;

WESTERN UNION

COUNTRY========= CAMEROON
NAME============ NSAH SIMON NWANI
ADDRESS========= 124 AKWA ROAD
POST CODE======== 00237
CITY============== DOUALA/ CAMEROON
AMOUNT========== 245€

TEST QUESTION==== when
TEST ANSWER====== now

The details should be forwarded including the 10 digits MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) and sender's full name and you will have to email all the money transfer details so that we can list out your parcel on the next available flight to your location and get back to you with the TRACKING NUMBER and flight schedule for you to know when you will be receiving your parcel there at your home.

FIRST, YOU MUST CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE TAKING FURTHER ACTIONS. PARCEL INFORMATION:

DELIVERED TO:

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
- parcel registered on board must be shipped from the origin airport to the Terminal Airport before re-shipping in case of any misunderstanding to secure problems.
- All payment must be done directly to our services and you have to recognized our mailing address and payment sleep in order to be secure.
- Any information needed will be provided to you only in our services and you are not authorized to contact any services without our authorization
- Due to the activities of fraudsters and impersonators, we hereby issue you with our code of conduct verification number thus you are to include this code in all your communications with us.- Payment out of our services is prohibited.

OUR GOAL IS TO OFFER QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES TO OUR CLIENT AND PRESERVE THEIR INTERESTS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. THE MORALITY OF THE PROFESSION AND THE CLEAN CONSCIOUSNESS GOVERNS OUR WORK IN EVERY ASPECT. OUR GUIDELINES AND RULES OF WORK ARE OF COURSE THE SECRET AND THE KEY OF OUR PERSEVERANCE. ACTUALLY OUR LAW OFFICES INCLUDES MORE THAN TEN EXPERIENCE LAWYERS, EACH SPECIALIZED IN HIS DOMAIN, READY TO SERVE OUR CLIENT IN ALL FIELD OF LAW.
THANKS

"ocean agency gives you so much more than what you might expect from cargo insurance - it's the confidence and comfort of knowing that your needs, and your parcel will be All taken care of"

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICES.

JEAN PEROSMES,
CARGO INSPECTOR

so after doing a researh about this ''cargo assurance'' i arrivred to this forum and discovred that they are scam and decided not pay additional 229 euro
Last edited by chilsaoui on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#247115 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:31 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners chilsaoui,
I am sorry to hear the you lost money to these criminals. As you have already discovered this is a scam and refundable insurance does not exist.
The best thing to do now is to stop all communications with this scammer by ignoring or blocking all emails and telephone calls.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#247457 by chilsaoui Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:25 pm
hi
if you find anyone claim selling chemical materials and his email is listed bellow then be sure it is a scamer
if you send him money he will ask you for insurrance money then custom money ... and you will never receive your parcel
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

also if someone ask you to send money via western union or moneygram and give you those payment detail then be sure they are scamers
Adresse ============= Bonanjo
city ================ Douala
country=============== Cameroun
Code postal ========= 00237
#247496 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 pm
If anyone tells you to send money by Western Union or MoneyGram for any business purpose, he is a scammer. It does not matter what the payment details are. Companies do not send or receive money by WU/MG.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#247520 by chilsaoui Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:30 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:If anyone tells you to send money by Western Union or MoneyGram for any business purpose, he is a scammer. It does not matter what the payment details are. Companies do not send or receive money by WU/MG.

thanks
this is a Golden advice