If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
Advertisement

#251992 by AlanJones Thu May 21, 2015 1:46 am
Another stolen photo used by the scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252896 by chelseau15 Tue May 26, 2015 12:22 pm
Hi

Not sure if you saw what I wrote! This man is a liar and thirf! In fact evil is mild! Befriend any women he can find on websites. its his full time job! He conned an 87 year old pensioner. 14 year old twins, myself and a freind out of over £50K life times savings for everyone. Funds for his fake mediacl project in Sierra Leone and things for his fake daughter too!
I hope you got in touch with that web site. so that they can remove him! I did. There are so many and he is on them all! So it will take time to do them all. Im a shift worker, kids, alone plus carer for Mum. So my time is limited. So if you can help by conatcting the website pls do! If you have skype u can skype me. or email me any info u have. I wld appreciate it as police here do nothing!
Removed email address (BW)

Mny thks
#252907 by chelseau15 Tue May 26, 2015 1:38 pm
Yes he likes Skype as long as no video link! As mentioned always has excuse for that. Same wityh landline tel nos and mobiles. Very well spoken english accent! Claims to have come over at age 11 to the UK. Settled in Coenrty and then in London with his oarents! Claims to be from ancona and daughter in Germany! If I told you everything. It wld fill a 100 pages. as msgs snce 07 Nov 2014. Including hos so called life story. Claims to reside in Alderley Edge in Manchester! even through in a dog called Electra for good measure. I have the cell number he calls with! However any time I called it. It went straght to voicemail. Just like the medical business WWW. lenarimedical supplies! Oh and the daughter Susan called so after her Godmother! Susan boyfreind at Cambridge is from UK. Spent Christmas in Paris! At Martins expense! Or should I say at mine! Over 5 mths covered every detail! 3 cars mercedes and Landrover in Manchester. Flat in Liverpool street London for the daughter. Home sold in West Hill nad home bought in Macclesfield! Beach place in Ancona! etc etc etc..... Born 12 Nov 1956 dark hair & short beard> It just goes on ...... Brother killed in Us in light aircraft crash! hence not an only child! schooled in Londo nad lost Italian accent. Mother from Coentry UK dad Italian! etc etc etc....
#252933 by esros Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 pm
Wow he can certainly act as his accent was strongly Italian but he has kept names and things the same -changed birthdays etc. Let's hope he will be caught.
#252940 by chelseau15 Tue May 26, 2015 6:28 pm
It may have been a different person that you spoke to. The man who called me hada soft but english accent. Well spoken. Although he claimed to be from Ancona and resided here since childhood.
However he is in a group I believe!
The other names are Kelvin Annan in Munich! I called the Munich number and Kelvin answered the call! Plus Sufyan Sinare also in Munich . Susan Lenari alledgedly in Berlin. Michael Baidoo in Nanjing China. Plus 3 names, emails and tel contacts in Brussels.
Martin is online 7 days a week emails/Skype. On average 10-15 hrs a day. Contacting women. In order to gain funds. Thats his job! All the other projects are lies. Its quite easy work for hiom. Just has to copy/paste all his emails& Sype msgs. As from what I have read. They are the same messages to everyone! Does not even have to change the names. As he starts them off all the same way! Darling or Amore. Dont know how long it would take to contact every site to advise that he is a fraudster?
#252941 by esros Tue May 26, 2015 6:32 pm
I don't think we really need to contact 'every site' now because anyone who googles his name will come to this site now it's here. I think you are right about there being a 'group' - otherwise when we ring he wouldn't know which accent to use!!! :)
#256396 by AlanJones Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:30 pm
Now using [email protected] and is also on yahoo messenger as martin_lenari.

Uses a mobile phone as well number 07585273738 - +447585273738

He now says he lives in St John's Wood in London and owns 3 very flashy cars. Finds victims on a dating site called mature free and single

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#256569 by AlanJones Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:57 pm
More stolen pictures being used

Image Image

#256642 by HillBilly Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:24 am
esros wrote:I don't think we really need to contact 'every site' now because anyone who googles his name will come to this site now it's here. I think you are right about there being a 'group' - otherwise when we ring he wouldn't know which accent to use!!! :)

you are absolutely right, esros :D . if you contact the sites and tell them what is going on with the scammer, they might ban him from the site, but that won't stop him from doing his "job". He will simply change user names, email address(es), and other info as needed to become someone else. It is much easier to track him with known information than it is to find his new information all over again. :wink:

this is part of why we urge to not tell the scammer he is listed here, and just to stop all communication with him.

#256644 by esros Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:29 am
I am lucky as he hasn't tried to contact me at all once I was suspicious. And perhaps the folks behinds the scenes on Scamwarners were able to close some things down re false websites etc. Anyway - I am glad that I didn't have to change phone numbers etc.
#257790 by chelseau15 Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:52 am
Another thing this sick vulger evil person does! Sends flowers to the people he has ripped off! Using their money! A real 24 Carat!
Also makes stupid threats. Staing he will take legal action! if reported! Class act! He rips [people off. then yrys to say he will take legal action against the people he ihas ripped off! A real 24 carat Physcho!