If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#250104 by Spindel2 Sat May 09, 2015 4:56 am
So, what do I do when I have the scammers full name, where he works, his instagram account, lots of pictures, videos taken on Skype, even met him in person.. recipes from all the payment through Western .I have lost about 40-45000 $ over the past 3,5 years. He also have a couple of friends that knows about it apperantly ( according to his instagram account and the codes they use there) I sent him a postcard, he got it, showed me a photo of it.. Last payment I sent was to bail him out of a situation where he told me he had an car accident and was unfortunate to kill a girl !!! 7000 $ . He is hiding behind his job, guess it was not enough payout . His sister has been involved too ( have met her too in person )Please, I need an advice to get this one.Is it possible to catch him ? As for now I play on..
Advertisement

#250107 by AlanJones Sat May 09, 2015 5:13 am
If you have actually physically met him in person, then report the crime to the police and provide them with full details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.