If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
Advertisement

#254372 by HillBilly Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:24 am
gtz wrote:This is what I got today on my email from him:

Like Tim said, drop IT like a hot potato.

If you are familiar with the sport of fishing at all, this is his attempt at throwing you the line and going "here fishy fishy..... I've got some bait for you...." Block him from email, and all other means of communication you used to contact each other before you found out he was indeed a criminal.

You are not helping law enforcement by remaining in contact with him, you are protecting yourself.

#254389 by gtz Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:27 am
That is exactly what I was thinking. I posted the communication because you have experienced these a lot and I needed your advice. Thank you

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
#254635 by gtz Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:20 pm
He also posted under another name:Alex James, [email protected]
Here is the post for Alex James:
About Me
I am a man of High Moral Integrity...Kind and Very Supportive, smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, dependable, kind, honest, And Loyal.Am a GOD fearing Man and in everything i do put GOD first, course he leads me through the part i take..I believe in Christian values as this is what guides my life. I work hard to make things happy for myself always......I have an excellent sense of humor, and am in reasonably good shape.Just treating a Women as a Women should be treated.. I love pampering a Woman and treating and respect them alot.
Still looking for a Woman with some energy, not a couch potato. He needs to be a well groomed, thoughtful, caring, love,obidence, responsible,faithful and God fearing. who wants a friend and a relationship that can leads to marriage, that accepts as well as gives. One who wants only one Man in his arms. I'll be faithfull to her in respond, Just treating a Woman as a Woman should be treated..

Here is the post for Thomas Kurt
thomaskurt2012
To love and be loved makes life worth living
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Civil Engineer
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am actually looking for long lasting relationship with a decent woman
someone honest
caring
romantic
loyal
intelligent
passionate
loving and confident...who has focus and knows what she wants. most of all i care for happiness and a bit of adventure in my life.if it is meant to be
our hearts will find each other when we meet. and if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls

About Me
I am a man of high moral Integrity...kind and very supportive, smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, dependable, kind, honest, And loyal.am a God fearing man and in everything i do put God first , course he leads me through the part i take..I believe in Christian values as this is what guides my life. I work hard to make things happy for myself always......I have an excellent sense of humor, and am in reasonably good shape.Just treating a women as a woman should be treated.. I love pampering a woman and treating and respect them a lot

#254653 by gtz Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:12 pm
I know. I saw all of these.

#256210 by gtz Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 pm
eharmony- Pasquale from Pennsville, NJ
He claims his name is Chris Meoco
New phone number: 856 376 0338
New email :[email protected]

#265097 by gtz Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:15 pm
My computer died and I had to retrieve and repost all pictures.