If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#258869 by almostscammed00 Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:41 am
I was contacted by this man but he now goes by Marc brian, his email address he gave me is [email protected] . He is on the POF dating site, claims to have a son named Eddie and he says his son has injuries that needs surgery, when I questioned him about his military benefits he became angry when I finally stopped communication with him he admitted his son was fine and never hurt.
Advertisement

#258873 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:59 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

These scammers are most likely in West Africa, Malaysia or have ties to W. Africa. They are dumb when it comes to how the military works.

You will find that the majority of people who contact you on dating sites are scammers.

Please post a couple of his initial emails to you. We would like to see the script he is using.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#258880 by malu53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:11 am
with the email address on BP

http://www.blackplanet.com/marcbrian19/
marcbrian19
Sex: Male

personal message
Am loving and caring, sweet and calm, understanding and easy going, open minded and open and open hearted, love to smile and cherish the moments spent, always interested in whats next, faithful and loyal,truthful and something could make you laugh and will never stop.

I'm looking for someone who is emotionally, God fearing.......Maybe a little driven and Maybe a lot dreamer,a woman who is comfortable with herself and has the time and true desire to work towards a committed relationship.
Your sense of the romantic comes across in big and small, traditional and non-traditional ways. You're woman enough to have deep feelings and the willingness to share and show them. Communicate with me because I can't read your mind. I want to be able to count on you (but not have to depend on you). To never question your honesty or integrity because the way you treat me and others says it all. I'll be proud to walk beside you because you're such a quality woman.

Image <<< also pic on picassa