If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#263078 by Btrade Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 am
Hello,
I paid some prepayment to the Bank, signed the agreement have registration documents of this company but I have no wood and no money.

BANK NAME
AFRILAND FIRST BANK
BANK ADDRESS
COMMERCIAL AVENUE, BP 2167, BAMENDA, CAMEROON
SWIFT CODE
CCEICMCXBDA
ACCOUNT NUMBER
10005 00007 005048 11001-68
BENEFICIARY
GECEFIC PLC / ORGANIC WOOD CO. LTD
AMOUNT
€5000
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS #124 River Side Rd, Limbe, South West Region, CAMEROON-CM

The telephone this cheater is still online.

General Customer Attendant/.
James Thomasin ,
ORGANIC WOOD CO.LTD)
124 River Side Rd, Limbe,
South West Region ,
CAMEROON-CM,
TEL:00237-97897059 OR 237-9789-7059
E-mail:[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Advertisement

#263080 by Tim Atem Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:46 am
I'm sorry if you were scammed. The site was recently registered for one year to a pharmacy, red flags. Could you share more about your dealings with this company? It may help warn others who may be doing internet searches.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#263082 by Btrade Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:07 am
Hi,
I think it's group of frauders - it long story. At first I had to pay 30.000 EUR for prepayment for some big order, but someday I got mail :

Hello

Like i told you on phone our company is having an emergency meeting right now because of an abnormality that happened earlier on. The Company is notifying all it's clients that from now on they shall not reply to any other email which will look similar to our's if it does not carry a secret code that we shall provide to you at the end of this email,reason being that our company system was hacked into.So we just realized the break through into our system.So right now we have information leakage.so the board had a meeting few hours back and has made a decision that all Customers will have their secret code and will only reply to e-mails carrying this code with Red bold Ink at the bottom of every email you will receive which you might thing is coming from us.

NB:Here is the Pass-Code you must see before replying to any email you think is coming from our Company.

(Secret Coode) *AZOBE/ORGANICS</10029/2015*
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#263084 by Btrade Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:10 am
Hello Mr.Pawel,
hope all is well and you are having a good time at work today . you said you where to contact the reference and get back to us in 5 minutes but we have not heard from you so we wanted to know what went wrong .
well here is the new account you will be using to make the payment

Account Name:............Fonkividzem Jude Barah
BIC Code:......................ICLRCMCXXXX
Bank Code:...................10001
Branch Code:...............06845
Account Number:.......43253445001
RIB Key:.......................89
IBAN Key:....................21
Clearance:..................Bamenda
IBAN:..........................CM2110001068454325344500189

you will have to pay in to the Company's owner account which will be more of a guarantee to you and he will ensure that all goes well .

(Secret Code) *AZOBE/ORGANICS<PawelPietrzak/10029/2015*

On Friday, April 24, 2015 10:08 PM, organic wood <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mr.Pawel,
well we had a board meeting the whole day and we could not get back to you as promise sir .
well at the meeting deliberating over sending the one Euro to your account the board members refuse because it was too expensive the charges where as that of 1 million so what will be the need sending you one Euro when there was another means . so the company had to contact some of the clients so that they see if they can allow us send their past transaction with you and lucky enough the company that accepted was a company we shipped Azobe to them in Europe, Italy to be precises .
well Sir with this reference we believe that there will be no need for the doubt . we are just doing this because of the long term business relationship we want to establish with you .

we hope that this mail meet you well . like we said don't reply any mail without your code and attached to this email are some few things Past bill of lading , insurance,and packaging certificates so please take your time and go through it .

have a great time and hope to read from you soon . we shall send you the account in the morning

On Friday, April 24, 2015 8:28 AM, organic wood <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mr Pawel ,
Good morning and hope you had a great night . well we have received the information and we will be getting the transaction done in less than no time . talk to you soon have a nice day .

On Friday, April 24, 2015 7:57 AM, "[email protected] [email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi. Mr. James,

our bank details:
Bank of seller:
Bank Gospodarki Żywnościowej SA
01-211 Warszawa, ul. Kasprzaka 10/16
SWIFT: GOPZPLPW
EUR - PL50203000453110000000334250
USD - PL29203000453110000000334240

Is it possible to send us Your registration documents of the company?

Best regards
Pawel Pietrzak

> (Secret Code) *AZOBE/ORGANICS<PawelPietrzak/10029/2015*
>
>
>
>
> On Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:11 PM, "[email protected]
> [email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> Hi,
> I don't really know what's going on.
> I n this situation I don't even know with him I write emails and speak.
> I don't understand changing banking account . If possible before We send
> 30.000
> euro, please send from Your account - 1 EUR. And also Please send me some
> reference list from some of Your clients from Europe or USA.
>
> Best regards
> PAwel Pietrzak
>
> (Secret Code) *AZOBE/ORGANICS<PawelPietrzak/10029/2015*
>
#263087 by Btrade Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:46 am
Hello Mr. Pawel,
I have talked with my company`s lawyer and he is ready to face the law to defend our legality and attempted bridge of contract, but it is also imperative we inform you and your esteem company that if you people are not interested in further transaction then you can inform us officially and let it go. May be the person attempting to fraudulently use our company identity is the person you will like to preferably work with. This person must surely be bent on ruining our well-established good business relationship that we have with your honorable company. May be this person has a link company he wishes to promote. The Bill of Lading, Certificate of Insurance and Packing list I sent you for our past performance with Costruzioni Architettura S.R.L recently are all authentic documents that Vulkan Freight Shipping (Pty) Cameroon Inc. usually issues right from Douala Branch. As a result of the fact
that in the past many years we have been dealing with our Italian business counterpart, we made arrangements with them yesterday to permit us send you scanned copies of thier documents and also that they might act as references for future purposes and particularly to safeguard this top urgent deal at hand.

At the moment we don't feel willing anymore to deal with you this way. We advise that if you want to boycott the wire transfer and end the transaction,please send back all our contract papers and other valid documents with an official letter from your company and on your company's letterhead so we take to court for legal procedures and see to the end of this matter.

Do you want to let go the business either to trust corrupt reports
from unknowns or deal with our company?

All the documents are correct documents from the Vulkan Freight Shipping (Pty) Cameroon Incorporated,Main branch in our commercial capital city: Douala. May be you want to reconfirm the documents we sent you with carrier:
E-mail: info@vulkanfshipping, Web: www.vulkanfshipping.com.

And may be you are mistaken, and you find anything fake then you are looking but for faults and not to get what you want for business. Business means you can truly get what you want as you are backed with paying ability. Once
you send back the documents an official notice on your company's letterhead to terminate the payment, it is going to help us as the quantity we need to supply to other ready markets and able customers on our list is going to be readily available.

In short,if this is how you see it then we are not sure we can do business with you. If really you wish to do business then you can test us for a short while and see what goes on. That is why we have decided to broke the contract in bits for easy
administration. And we are very busy in our various woodlots and will concentrate on other business. I need not remind you of the numerous businesses we have at hand. Do not let this one silly hoodlum whoever he maybe cloud your mind with filter thoughts. It is but normal that hitches do arise in the course of legitimate businesses and good deals but as economic technicians and business engineers, we must swallow down our pride of whom we think we are in order to humbly get what we want instead of creating unnecessary mountains out of unimaginable moleholes. Thank you!

I am hereby attaching our full company account for you to remit the payment for us to be able to start business rolling. Do not waste time on this. Go ahead!

Bank Name: UBC Cameroon
Bank Location: Cameroon
Account Name: CPI.P/ORGANIC WOOD COMPANY LIMITED
Account Number: 00211000047
Swift Code: UCMACMCX
Bank Code: 10023
Agency: 00020

This is final.
Hopefully informed you well.
Best Regards,
MR.GILL WILLIAMS
CEO
ORGANIC WOOD COMPANY LIMITED
:# 124 RIVER SIDE RD, LIMBE, SOUTH WEST REGION,
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.

#263088 by Btrade Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:48 am
Dear Mr.Pawel,
Thank you for the response,to be honest with you,we have been totally stressed up and worried over this incident of hackers trying to destroy our business transaction and company reputation but we thank God they have not been able to succeed in that. The two emails as listed in your previous email belongs to our company, and we have been using both emails for the past years but the first email([email protected]) is the email that has been hacked by those hackers and we have tried to recover the email for the past days now but all efforts futile and to no avail with yahoo and that is the more reason why we insisted that you shouldn't send any email to that above mentioned email address that has been hacked,all your emails to us should be addressed to this email([email protected]) with which we are writing you from right now.
We have already compiled a complaint file and it will be submitted tomorrow to the NATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION COMMISSION(CONAC) and investigations will be carried out and we will also notarize the contract with the public notary with the correct account details in the morning before you move on with payment in the morning so that things be clear and understood. And like we said,in order not to get more confused on both sides,we advice from now on you only communicate us through this email as we carry on with our business and hoping to establish a good and long term business relationship between both companies.

With Best Regards

MR.GILL WILLIAMS
CEO
ORGANIC WOOD COMPANY LIMITED
:# 124 RIVER SIDE RD, LIMBE, SOUTH WEST REGION,
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 10:03 PM, "[email protected] [email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Williams,
if You in law great to hear that.
Please tell me who sent me Your registration company documents yesterday?
Please send me telephone and address of Your lawyers department and I send it to
my lawyer office and let them think how solve this problem.
I don't know trully with who I'm talking now and with who I talked in the past.
One side writing to me from [email protected] (the official email I
contacted with Your company and sent all documents) signing by James Tomasin or
Your side writing to me from mail [email protected].
On the draft of agreement I have diffrent account number of Your company.
If somebody wanted to steal my money told me that he represent Your company so
maybe it's a time to call to Police?
It's up to You how to prove Your honest to me.
I sell big quantities of european wood and really wanted to buy from Your
company large quantities of your woods.

Best regards
Pawel Pietrzak
#263089 by Btrade Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:51 am
Dear Mr. <removed.,

Having received your email of last night in good faith, I am here to clarify all doubts in you once and for all.

Nji Chu Law has offices spread in two distinct locations here in the South West, primarily Buea and Limbe.

The Nji Chu Law Office in Buea was first established in precisely at Molyko check point Buea, now transferred to Clerks' Quarters, Buea at Ngeke Plaza, Appartment No. 3B. P. O. Box 441, Buea.

The Nji Chu Law Office in Limbe is situated at Manga Williams Avenue, Near Saker Baptist College junction, New Town, P.O. Box 214 Limbe, spear headed by Nji Chu Vanasius' close collaborator : NDE FRU Valentine; a well-rounded talented master in Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Debt Recovery etc.

Now, you can contact these offices at: Tel: ( 237) 696 239 656, Cell: ( 237) 677 116 749, Email: [email protected].

We expect you to now, contact this offices directly and execute the terms of the contract. We do not have any more time to waste on this. You have all the proofs of the world with you-use it wisely. I am sure you want to do business here in Africa whether you are thinking about us or some other company here, mind you we are a union in Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea etc. And we are proud Cameroon has the largest and best Azobe wood logs at the most affordable rates you will ever find in any part of the world. Research that also.

Mr.Gill Williams
CEO
Organic Wood Company Limited
# 124 River Side Rd, Limbe, South West Region,
Repubic of Cameroon.

(Secret Code) *AZOBE/ORGANICS<<removed>/10029/2015*

On Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:27 PM, organic wood <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr.<removed>,

Having received your email of last night in good faith, I am here to clarify all doubts in you once and for all.

Nji Chu Law has offices spread in two distinct locations here in the South West, primarily Buea and Limbe.

The Nji Chu Law Office in Buea was first established in precisely at Molyko check point Buea, now transferred to Clerks' Quarters, Buea at NGEKE PLAZA, Appartment No. 3B. P. O. Box 441, Buea.

The Nji Chu Law Office in Limbe is situated at Manga Williams Avenue, Near Saker Baptist College junction, New Town, P.O. Box 214 Limbe, spear headed by Nji Chu Vanasius' close collaborator : NDE FRU Valentine; a well-rounded talented master in Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Debt Recovery etc.

Now, you can contact these offices at: Tel: ( 237) 696 239 656, Cell: ( 237) 677 116 749, Email: [email protected].

We expect you to now, contact this offices directly and execute the terms of the contract. We do not have any more time to waste on this. You have all the proofs of the world with you-use it wisely. I am sure you want to do business here in Africa whether you are thinking about us or some other company here, mind you we are a union in Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea etc. And we are proud Cameroon has the largest and best Azobe wood logs at the most afforadates you will ever find in any part of the world. Research that also.

Mr.Gill Williams
CEO
Organic Wood Company Limited
# 124 River Side Rd, Limbe, South West Region,
Repubic of Cameroon.

(Secret Code) *AZOBE/ORGANICS<<removed>/10029/2015*

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:50 PM, wrote:

Please send me official address and official telephone number and also email.
Not private mail, not private mobile phone. Send me official address of this
notary.
The truth is that Organic Wood co. ltd exist, this notary office also exist but
I found diffrent address this office.
You sent me the scan as notary document, but the address on the sample is
diffrent then address this office. I can make by myself stamples like that.
Yes let's see in the court but if you were Mr. Gill Williams who signed the
contact you would know that this case will be send to polish or european court.
Please i invite You to Poland for my costs and prove me that You are Mr. Gill
Williams.

Regards

> Dnia 29 kwiecień 2015 o 20:57 organic wood <[email protected]>
> napisał(a):
>
>
> You see, Mr.
> I think you should send us a written note with your company letterhead
> declaring that you are no longer interested in the transaction. Otherwise, we
> are taking your company to court. Its a breach of contract. The attorney
> general, solicitor and notary public who notarized our contract of which I
> informed you of before I did to demonstrate our truthfulness has been calling
> you but you reject his call; and your lawyer who even said yesterday on phone
> that he will be calling my me today upon return from the embassy for official
> yard visit has not kept his word either. I am an honorable gentleman and
> respect my words: they are impeccable.
> Now you have two alternatives:1. Visit us and then after confirmation pay us
> the full amount for our Azobe logs. or
> 2. Fulfill the terms of the contract as stipulated therein.
>
> Otherwise;
> The notary public of the Supreme Court of Cameroon in charge of notarizing the
> contract with your signature therein, is meeting His Excellency, Miroslawa
> Etoga, Consul and head of commission at the Polish Consulate in here in
> Yaounde, Cameroon for further proceedings.
> Hopefully informed you well.
>
> Mr.Gill Williams
> CEO
> Organic Wood Company Limited
> # 124 River Side Rd, Limbe, South West Region,
> Repubic of Cameroon.
> (Secret Code) *AZOBE/ORGANICS</10029/2015*
>
>
>
>
> On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:57 AM, organic wood
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> My dear Mr. ,
> You and your lawyer are a bunch of hoax. May be your lawyer should call us
> now. I do not remember ever telling you or your lawyer anything about the
> current location of the logs, not to make mention of 'the forest'.
>
> MR.GILL WILLIAMS
> CEO
> ORGANIC WOOD COMPANY LIMITED
> :# 124 RIVER SIDE RD, LIMBE, SOUTH WEST REGION,
> REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.
> (Secret Code) *AZOBE/ORGANICS</10029/2015*
#263090 by Btrade Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:00 pm
They are well organized - they have got well prepaired documents (from notary, bill fo lading and so on). They called to me from other countries.

After 2 weeks - I got an email from : [email protected] where they informed me that his company website is ready and they management accept that they send me the container of wood for free :).
I accepted it,but one day later they told me that I have to pay 1000 eur for prepairing the documents.
I sent these money, I had contact with Mr. James THomasin who informed me about status of delivery.
One day he sent me an email that container is loaded and was sent to me, but I have to pay 500 EUR for sending the documents by DHL.

THE END
#263111 by vonpaso xlura Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:25 pm
organic-woods.com was registered a few months ago for one year, yet the site claims "From humble beginnings in 2008".

I'm a fraight vulkanfshipping.com is fake as well:
Domain Name: VULKANFSHIPPING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1885343289_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-11-14T19:32:55Z
Creation Date: 2014-11-14T19:32:55Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-11-14T19:32:55Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: vulkan Fraight Shipping
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 5th Floor Office 510, Kempton
Registrant City: Kempton
Registrant State/Province: GAUTENG
Registrant Postal Code: 1020
Registrant Country: South Africa
Registrant Phone: +27.603541507
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
The domain is down now; it has a nameserver timeout.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#263134 by Tim Atem Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 am
Thank you for posting those Btrade. It will help others who may be victims, too.

If you did send money to these people, file a police report with your local police department. What country are you in?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5