If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#263360 by claptrap Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 pm
Hi guys, since I get at least one of these on Skype a day, I figured I'd just start sharing the scripts along with the names of these scammers as topic titles. I have never and will never respond more than asking for their pictures (which apparently right off the bat scares them off), but maybe this information could help somebody else. Love reading this forum, haha

From callum nelson brown - tatjana.celova2
---

Hello,

Good day to you, I am Mr Callum Nelson Brown a banker here in London. I believe it is the will of God for me to come across you here today. I have a very important business discussion that i wish to share with you which i believe will be of interest to you. This is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it if only you decide to go ahead with the proposal. I really hope that you take your time to read this message and i am very sorry if it it seems like i invaded your privacy. I do sincerely hope this message meets you in good condition.

Without further ado, the reason i have decided to contact you is because i have been in search for someone with the same last name as yours because it coincidentally matches with the name of a customer who deposited money in our bank but was never heard of after the tragic incident in Libya. He was unfortunately shot in Libya during one of his numerous business trips to the region, he died from the bullet wounds after efforts to revive him failed upon he arrival to the UK.

When i saw your name i was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other on this very matter. The deceased, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2010 for 36 calendar months, valued at (Eighteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was the 16th of January 2013. My bank
management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was a friend and i was his account officer. He did not mention any next of kin/heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children.

Because it's been a while since my bank heard from him, my Bank Management (not knowing that he is dead) requested that he should give instructions on what to do with the funds whether to renew the contract or terminate the investment. The fact that i have been monitoring the situation with the funds for sometime; I knew this was going to happen someday and i have been looking for a way to handle the situation, because if my Bank

Directors finds out that he is dead and do not have any hair, as he did not
mention any next of kin during the time the investment was made they will take the funds for their personal use, and i don't want such to happen.

I am happy i found someone with the same last name as the late depositor and i am now seeking your co-operation to present you as next of kin/ heir to the account, since you have the same name with him my bank head quarters will release the account to you.

There is no single risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, instead of allowing the Bank Directors to take it because they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream and also for charity around the world. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as top secret. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address; [email protected] please remember it should be a top secret between the both of us. I will give you more details on how i plan to execute the transaction once i know that you are ready to cooperate

Thanks
Callum Nelson Brown
Standard Chartered Bank
Email: [email protected]

--
Edited to include Skype ID, thanks for the tip vonpaso xlura
Last edited by claptrap on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#263362 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:01 pm
Could you post his Skype ID? He's likely to change his name, but to change his Skype ID, he needs to set up a new account.

He is not in London or Libya, but in Africa south of the Sahara, from the way he writes. It's a typical next-of-kin scam.
Directors finds out that he is dead and do not have any hair

Maybe he should try the form of orienteering called Rogaine? :D

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#263365 by claptrap Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:55 pm
Directors finds out that he is dead and do not have any hair
Maybe he should try the form of orienteering called Rogaine? :D

Haha, this is by far one of the weirder details I have encountered in these crazy scripts. More to follow as the days go on. Maybe with enough posts they'll get off Skype!