If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#266434 by malisandeep20 Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 pm
MAIL FROM :- [email protected] <[email protected]>

THE WIRE TRANSFER ORDER FROM ROYAL BANK OF CANADA, P.L.C ONLINE BANKING HAS BEEN APPROVED
TRANSFER ORDER NUMBER
TRANSFER NUMBER :-9GW755953N953900L
PAYMENT STATUS: AVAILABLE

Dear Valued Customer: My name
We believe that you might have receive the confirmation of the Transfer sum of MYR 485.00 sent to you by Aminnuddin Ali Tajuddin. If you have not receive the Confirmation email kindly Check through all your email folder's including the Junk/Spam mail because the confirmation message may be there due to the fact that it's an automated email.

Now, we are sending this message to you because we have been Notified that there is a Item Involve in the transaction, This Message is to Inform you that the Transfer has been Approved and it will soon be activated and credited into your account.

For us to activate the Money to your account, we advise that you go ahead with the shipment of the Item involve and send to us the shipment Tracking Number for Proper verification because the money has been transfer and approved for you, and its out the buyer account in which the buyer has no means or power to cancel or withdraw back the money.

Go ahead with the shipment of the item now to it's destination address and get back to us with the shipment tracking number of the item being sent and we used this NEW POLICY to protect both the BUYER and the SELLER from any internet fraud activities.

Awaiting Shipment Scanned Receipt for Verification.
Logging you in securely

The process which you will have to follow so that you can get your money are being stated below:

[1]. Go ahead and Ship out the item ordered from you by our client.
[2]. Send the Shipment Tracking Number to our us for the Shipment verification.
[3]. You will have to be patient till when the Shipment Verification Process will be over which will take up to within few Hours.
[4]. Your account would be credited immediately the Shipment Verification Process is Over.

** *PLEASE NOTE** *
Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us, You will receive a "CONFIRMATION Email" from Royal Bank Of Canada® informing you that the Money has been Released.

We will like you to know that the money has been transfer and approved and it is out the buyer's account already for you, also we want you to know that the money cannot be cancel or withdraw back by the buyer's since it has been approved because the payment is sent through a secure process and the buyer already fill he trusted you that you will make the shipment.
Thank you for using Royal Bank Of Canada, p.l.c. Online Transfer, Feel Free to contact us anytime if you have any question.

David I. McKay
New President and Chief Executive Officer
For the Management
Royal Bank Of Canada, p.l.c.
Image result for david signature
200 Bay Street
P.O. Box 1, Royal Bank Plaza
Quebec, ON M5J 2J5
Canada
® Registered trademark of Royal Bank of Canada. ™Trademark of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
BKI/08/64 107058 (09/15)
Royal Bank of Canada Website 2015©

************************** I have been scammed by Mudha.my, as I wanted to sell photo printer and i got one of the fraud person :evil: and the receiver was communicating with me on what's app very nicely, somewhere I felt all these transaction only one way and there is no security for seller (me). Unfortunately I had shipped that printer after 24hrs i did ask to POS Malaysia to cancel the shipment and return the shipment. They also stated that no guaranty. still no any response from POS Malaysia. I have lost air shipment charges and printer.

Please be aware from such scam, try to sell your things locally.

thanks
xxxxxxxx
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotation.
Advertisement

#266435 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:05 pm
What was the name of the fake buyer and his/her email address.

Can you post a couple emails from the fake buyer. Please remove your personal information from them prior to posting..

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#266440 by HillBilly Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:04 pm
it is worth noting that the rbcroyalbank.com address is forged in the original email above. The scammer is actually using the "Reply to" address of [email protected] , which accountant.com is a free email service.

See this article from the rbc about fraudulent emails.

http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/e ... 1441421870

#278062 by nikkoleo2713 Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:29 am
Hi everyone, today is Thursday December 10, My name is xxxx now 15years old :cry: that person are now scamming me, now I have no moods every days, I want to say sorry for my mom because I have been scammed f*ck off m638 and that is my mother money !! She didn't know now, I am now thinking how to told her... where can I get that rm638 ..what can I do now !!!! :bondage: