If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#272120 by RTVV Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:27 am
I just want to inform everybody out there that the following names, email addresses and bank account details are all scams.

This experience happened earlier 2015 when I entertain email from my yahoo spam offering a good deal of about $11.5M USD as investment and business partnership. That time I was virgin for this type of scams so I am not aware and believed all the explanation given to me. I have not even searched on the net about any feedback.

Until we made a final deal, signed agreements and proceed on the next step which is to open a Domiciliary Non-Resident Account to one of the famous bank around the globe which is the Societe Generale Bank (Paris).

I was referred to the Bank Personnel and complied the requirements also the fee of $450 USD as an Activation Fee for Regular Domiciliary Acct so I sent the amount to the Western Union Details and received the receipts and the Acct Details in the said Bank.

That time I was also virgin in opening a Non-Resident Acct but I am very sure that even the said account can be accessed online and I asked the personnel about it but they explained that it cannot be as it is very confidential so every deposits and withdrawals be made privately.

The said account was not yet activated and they asked another fee for upgrade but I have no money so I cannot sustain and like others did I beg them but never received understanding.

In the end, I found out that all were fake and scams.

You guys need to know this case. I know they are still operating.

See below all the details. If anyone became their victim or know who and where they are do cooperate. To post them is easier but what I need is justice. They ruin my life and got so debt just to comply the said fee and all the people surround me think I am crazy.

Please share this report about these people who are syndicate and certified professional scammers.

Gwon Tae Young
Tel. +827076786084
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Mr. Anthony Fernandez
Foreign Operations Director
SOCIETE GENERALE BANK PARIS FRANCE
99 AVENUE DU GENERAL LECLERC, 94700 MAISONS-ALFORT
Societe Generale Bank Paris France
Land Line: +33-977-218-823
Direct Line: +33-753-283-337
Email: [email protected]
LOCAL TOLL FREE: 0900-100-6000

1, A copy of your utility bill, i.e telephone, electricity or gas bill.
2, Your Direct phone numbers, home and office address.
3, Offshore account opening/activation Fee with a minimum balance of 425 U.S.D (Four Hundred and Twenty Five United States Dollars Only) Note that this payment will be credited into the account in your favor.
4, A Payment of 25 U.S.D (Twenty Five United States Dollars Only) for a bank draft and local stamp to validate and legalize your account opening form.

PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE 2,950 U.S.D (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE 820 U.S.D (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
REGULAR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE 425 U.S.D (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
PERSONAL DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: THIS ACCOUNT IS STRICTLY FOR FRENCH RESIDENTS.

FIRST NAME: ANGELA
LAST NAME: COOLMAN
PASSPORT NUMBER: X28267088F
AMOUNT: 450 USD
RECEIVING CURRENCY: EURO
STATE: PARIS
ADDRESS: 94700 MAISONS-ALFORT, PARIS FRANCE

CORRESPONDING BANK NAME: LA BANQUE POSTALE
ACCOUNT HOLDER: IMOBHIO PAT
AC NO: 20041000015684624V02042
IBAN: FR2820041000015684624V02042
SWIFT: PSSTFRPPPAR
BANK ADDRESS: SAINT DENIS REPUBLIQUE, 59 RUE DE LA REPUBLIQUE 93205 ST DENIS PARIS. FRANCE.

BEWARE ALWAYS!!!!

Bank account noted MW
Advertisement