If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#273458 by Corvettes2015nc Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:58 pm
This guy has been ordering from us, or trying to for quite some time! Our accountant shoed me the admin site for payments and he has over 50+ declined transactions! And every single one was with a different credit card. No way someone has that many cards. He will order something large between 500-3,000$ and try a different card until one finally goes through. Somehow he is getting the shipping and billing to match, as well as the name on the card. However, its a different phone number each time, which have all been fake and I only get dead tones. Same with email-FAKE. Of course, we are rejecting these orders and not once has he called to ask the status of his order like a normal customer. The address is listed to PostNet in Nogales AZ, where I bet he does "business" with people just to get their credit card info. Uses that to place large orders with auto companies to resell these high priced items. Beware of this address, it is the only thing that has been consistent!
441 N Grand Ave Suite 4-125
Nogales AZ 85621
I hope he gets caught!!!
Advertisement

#273464 by TerranceBoyce Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Corvettes2015nc.

Do I take it that from what you're saying that the card companies are allowing the billing/shipping addresses to be amended to a postal service, and presumably by a scammer who has somehow got hold of the card details ? :shock:

Obviously your concern is that one of these might get through because it hasn't been reported as compromised in which case you may well get charged back for it.

Banks ought to be smarter than that if that's the case.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle