If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#281228 by odin Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 pm
Here is some of the details I got recently. I have been in the army in Norway myself, so i'm not that easy to scam.

[email protected]
Met "her" on Mingle2.com "Soulde"
"She" wants to"leave" the army and the army are asking for money

DESK OF GEN:DEAN J. MILNER
GENERAL FOR DEPLOYMENT
LEAVE PROCESSING DEPARTMENT.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

ATTN xxxxx :

We have verified and confirmed the relationship between you and our officer ( Jessica Andrew ),an administrative charge of $555 USD is to paid to cover administration/Logistics and as well to prepare her leave benefits and bonus,also the charge is refundable once we confirm her arrival to you and the reason for charging you is that the communication is between the US Army and Afghanistan authority which is for all the logistics/administrative and also for her flight schedule over to you.The application file number of the leave request is (AJ0294) ,this must always be stated in any communication with us . We will issue you the application form and process the request as soon we receive the administrative charge/fee from you . The command headquarters can only accept western union transfer at this time ,so the administrative charge of $555 USD should be send through western union to the officer in-charge of the administration in the US army. Here are the details :
Name: Matthew k.Brown
Address:5357, 215th In,n.e.
State:Minn
City:Cedar
Zip code:55011
Note: Get back to us with the transfer detail from the Western union receipt for record purpose
Your Sincerely
Dean J. Milner {General In-Charge Of Deployment}
US Army.

---
My dear xxxxxxx...according to what the C/O said , it is like the HQ he responded back to you as regards the message you sent last and waiting for your response ..hope you can check you inbox or junk fold if truly they have sent it...can't wait to read from you soon.
Your Jessy

--
Photos she sent:
http://imgur.com/a/Nt6aB

Should I do anything to the photos?
It is innocent girls they are using photos of.

Thanks.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#281273 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm
Thanks for posting! No one outside the military can apply for leave of anyone inside the military, and no military asks for payment by Western Union. The scammer's writing indicates that he is African.

Mark the photos "fake used by scammer" and put them on http://scamwarners.com.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#281277 by HillBilly Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:34 pm
odin wrote:Should I do anything to the photos?
It is innocent girls they are using photos of.

Thanks.

You are right, they are innocent victims of this crime ( attempted crime in your case). If you want to post them here in the forum marked "used by a scammer" or similar, please feel free to do so. There are instructions at the link at the bottom of my post on how to post photos here in the forum.

Other than that, you have done the best and all you can do. Stop contact with the scammer ( he is playing all parts in this play of his more than likely). Do not tell him you know he is a scammer. Do not tell him he is posted here.

Don't try to report him to get his email accounts ( or whatever) closed, he will just make a new identity in a minute. its easier to track them once they are known. See this article for more info on reporting scammers' free information : http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=6&t=3884

#281318 by odin Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 am
Thanks. Here is the photos (I asked for photos all the time to get more evidence and apparently they have a lot of photos).

Email Addresses for "inquiry" from the "Deployment Office":
[email protected]
[email protected]
The Army using free email services...

Some of the bullshit information: "Ohh sorry and how are you feeling now my dear .., ok my name Jessica Andrew, my deployment number is AFGH445528 and i am in the 28 Engineering reginment in Kabul Afghanistan, hope this information is ok for my identification ...take care and have a wonderful and lovely sleep."