If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#281757 by FlowerSam Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:22 am
I believe i have been scammed by a male [b][b]pretending to be female[/b][/b] from Ghana called Amina or Aminaamina on skype
Skype name: aminaamina56342
emails [email protected]
Trust Love <[email protected]>
His bank account

ACCOUNT NAME:ALHASSAN ADAMS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0041273502015
BANK NAME: UT BANK LIMITED
GHANA INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
SWIFT CODE:GHIBGB2L
SORT CODE: 70-06-13
UT BANK GBP NO.:10012301
IBAN NO:GB68GHIB70061310012301
Suame-Kumasi

account noted

messages received:
Good evening my love,how are you doing today and is me your lovely girl Amina please i have some big problem with some of my friends because she hack my skype i was using it to chat with you so please i want you to used your name and creat skype for me and give me the password here in my mail..so as i trust you dont you ever accept any request on skype from any women okay...so if it can be posible let us chat only on whatsapp ok..i hope to hear from you after reading my message...i love you
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:03 PM,
Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. My heart told me that my Prince Charming was there when you first said hello to me over the phone. I didn't have to think twice when you asked me to be your wife. I knew that you were Mr. Perfect. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me.I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
Always and Forever Yours,
Amina
Advertisement

#281775 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:15 pm
Hello samsalileh,
The second message was copied from the internet and was not written by the person that you are in contact with.

What is the story behind the bank account information that you posted. Did the scammer ask you to send money to that account?

The best thing to do now is to stop all contact with this scammer and let him wonder what happened.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#281844 by FlowerSam Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:43 am
Thank you sir for your advise
Yes he asked me $60 first and then for his or her food $200, and i asked him or her the bank account.