If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#283620 by ecash001 Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:30 am
Hey there quick update. So I reported these scum bags to local authority. Scum bags they are!!! They are going to send you a check. DO NOT CASH IT! It is a way for them to steal your money from your own bank account. Celgene Corporation has an e-mail to send all your fraud internet job e-mails too: [email protected]. I got a suspicious one saying they were sending me something USPS with a tracking #...sneaky sneaky. Do not under any circumstances do anything but report them to your local authority maybe they can work with Celgene to finally put a stop to these terrible human beings. :bondage:
Advertisement

#283627 by HillBilly Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:33 pm
thanks for the update ecash. Glad you knew not to cash the check.

If it was sent through the USPS, you should contact your local USPI's office : find them here https://ribbs.usps.gov/locators/find-is.cfm

Also you should contact the IC3 here : https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

plus, read my post on page 1 about protecting yourself... located here : viewtopic.php?p=282933#p282933

#283812 by kyln Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:13 am
Thanks for posting the documents for me Billy. I've been busy with personal stuff. :)

I went ahead and also reported them to celgene personally, as well as contacted the IC3, the Attorney General for my state, and the local police department.

I haven't received anything, but the moment I do I will be taking it to the police.

Thank you all for your help and advice and I hope that what I provided can be of some use to others!

Best wishes.
#283817 by vonpaso xlura Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:27 am
celgenecareers.org is now dead and the hidden registrant has been revealed:

Registrant ID: CR207473413
Registrant Name: Celgene Careers
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 86 Morris Avenue
Registrant City: Summit
Registrant State/Province: New Jersey
Registrant Postal Code: 07901
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3235235361 Los Angeles
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598 Phoenix
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#283849 by Terminator5 Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:24 am
Congrats VX

Domain Name: CELGENECAREERS.ORG

Domain Status: clientHold

Daniel 8 :25
#284945 by larue Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:27 pm
These people are still actively conducting interviews are AIM. I had an interview on February 1st with Kavitha Manley. They sent me a check and I mentioned it to a banker who recognized it as a scam. I contacted the company and they verified that it was a scam. They found my resume on a job website. Does anyone know what they do with your information?
#284946 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:30 pm
Typically a scammer will do nothing with your basic information.

You need to now ignore all contact with the scammer. You do not need to explain anything to him. Just vanish.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#284953 by larue Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 pm
Thanks for the reply. They scammer was pretending to me Kavitha Manley on AIM. He/she removed her picture from AIM in the last day or two. I did not contact them again after I received the check and realized that it was a scam. All the warning signs were there, I just did not pay heed. When I started inquiring about the specifics of the company, that person would disappear for hours. They required some sort of written test as part of an pre-training exercise.They asked that I deposit the check into a ATM machine and send them a snapshot. Any ideas on what to do with the check?
#284955 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:03 pm
Give the envelope and check to whomever delivered it.

You can also give them to your banks fraud dept or local police.

The reason I say this is because there are three other victims. The label was printed on a hacked mail account. The check was most likely written from victims account. These victims need to be contacted by the authorities. Then we have a victim who thinks they have a job to print checks and mail them.

Advise them it was a scam. Print or show your emails to whomever you give them to.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#285002 by vonpaso xlura Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:51 am
If it was sent by the US Post Office, contact the US Postal Inspection Service.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#285108 by larue Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 pm
[quote="Bryon Williams wrote:Give the envelope and check to whomever delivered it.

The reason I say this is because there are three other victims. The label was printed on a hacked mail account. The check was most likely written from victims account. These victims need to be contacted by the authorities. Then we have a victim who thinks they have a job to print checks and mail them.

Advise them it was a scam. Print or show your emails to whomever you give them to.
Bryon Williams"]Give the envelope and check to whomever delivered it.

Advise them it was a scam. Print or show your emails to whomever you give them to.[/quote]

Thanks for the input. I will follow up. What about the company that issued the check. Shouldn't someone be investigating them. The name of the company is ASPIRATIONS PR LLC.
#285111 by HillBilly Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:37 pm
larue wrote:Thanks for the input. I will follow up. What about the company that issued the check. Shouldn't someone be investigating them. The name of the company is ASPIRATIONS PR LLC.

To reiterate what Bryon said, there are a lot of victims here. Just because you see a name on a check does not mean they issued it. It was very likely a stolen or hacked account # and they have no idea that someone is using their account until their bank tells them their account is overdrawn. Of course there are a ton of possibilities, that is why law enforcement needs to to do their part. You just show law enforcement that you are a victim with the emails you have that prove you thought you had a job.

law enforcement, the Postal Inspector, and whomever else may get involved will do all the investigations. If it was delivered through the USPS, let the US Postal Inspector's office be your first stop. You can find your local one here : https://ribbs.usps.gov/locators/find-is.cfm

You should also let the IC3 know, since the crime is an internet crime. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

#285112 by larue Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:26 pm
Thanks again. I contacted U.S. Postal Inspection Service and they told me what to do. I will contact the other agencies as well.