If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#282984 by jijiana gavidi Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:24 am
Hi, I receive the message below, and I thought that this person is willing to be my friends, but, lucky I came across these website, and I do believe that it was a scam....
so, I appreciate for everything, without these website, i'm not sure what kind of message will I received day by day......
thanks a lot....

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hello my dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. The reason i contacted you is because am in dare need of true friendship but first let me tell you little about my self.

I am Dr.Binet Johnson, born and brought up in 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ32 88A/ United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 39 single with one daughter by name Tina 16 years of Age also schooling here in united kingdom, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.
Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you copping with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.
Regards.
Dr. Binet Johnson
E-mail ([email protected]).
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#283002 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:29 am
The person who wrote to you is a sub-Saharan African without much education, not a doctor who graduated from an English university. It's a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#284061 by jijiana gavidi Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:24 pm
thanks for that...
but still I ask her if this a scam or not and she send this message again.

Hello my dear friend,

How are you doing and life with you in general?I hope you had a wonderful day. I am fine just that am very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness.
Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that If we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as i really want to be your friend.
I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and i know we will go places.
Anyway,i will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and i promise once i receive any of your mail i will get back to you immediately,This is also one of my picture.
take care of yourself.
I love you.
Best Regards
Dr.
Binet Johnson
E-mail ([email protected]).

:laugh-s: :bondage: :bondage: :oh-joy: :=) :bowdown:
#284062 by jijiana gavidi Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:27 pm
And so much more....She still sending this message.....
Sorry I just have to post this thing up, in case of some other reason.
thank you.

My dear,
am so much sorry for the late in reply,
its because of my busy time here which have not given me enough time to make good friends but i think its time i will be serious because i really need someone in my life,
My dear why i contacted you is because i intend visiting your country for a Tourist,I love you and your country so much and its has been my dream country which i have wish and will be happy to visit,But am so much grateful that you have made my dream come through,
I have been hearing a lot of good news about your country and i have made it my priority to be there someday.,I think meeting here online is divine.
As i have told you in my previous mail,i am a medical doctor by profession,living comfortable here in London.
Here is my phone number ( +44703 191 1098 ) but due to my busy time i do not easily answer calls because we are restricted from answering call in the phone,
Meanwhile i will stop so far here,i will write more to you when next i have time,
Am very glad to meet a kind of person like you.
Yours friendly
Dr.Binet

:laugh-s: :bondage: :bondage: :oh-joy: :=) :bowdown:
#284063 by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:33 pm
Please stop all contact with the scammer. Ignore any message sent.

Scammer are thieves/criminal they lie for a living.

You are the only person in this scam that is using real personal information.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#284067 by vonpaso xlura Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:33 am
+447031911098 is a phony number. "Dr. Johnson" is not in England but in Africa.

Don't ask a scammer if it's a scam. You know it's a scam. Scammers lie. Act as if you were dead, as far as he can tell.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#284081 by HillBilly Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 am
To bolster what VX said, look here to learn more about 44-70 and other #'s scammers love to use.
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... s-are.html