If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#286912 by Savery8486 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:15 am
I got a text message from a sgt.Jones mic downs, he first said he was in province helmand Afghanistan on a peacekeeping mission, he said his wife died with his second child at birth, and said he has one kid, he's 47, and he's going for me? I'm 25 come on get real! Your older than my dad!
He also said he wants to marry me and that he's got over $350,000 in the bank, and then! He said the only way he can get a request for leave is to talk to his commander in the morning and then I'll have to spend the $350 for the leave application for him, I've never heard of that before, and he's got two names on facebook of jones mic downs, and he's also on kik, his username on kik is micjones85. Please be careful girls! This guy is a good talker, but the way he types/talks is differenthe slighty, he says he's from Italy but he lives in new york, and that he has the accent of italy but he doesn't know the language lmao. Okay! I may be blonde, but I'm not that stupid!
-sarah
Advertisement

#286915 by Savery8486 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:22 am
It's about jones downs, I forgot one peice of what he said, he said I'd have to pay for a pass card, he said the leave application is free.
#286945 by Tim Atem Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:01 am
Thank you for reporting this scammer. Can you post some of your emails from him (with your personal information removed)? There's no such thing as a pass card. That's a figment of the scammers imagination.

What email addresses/phone numbers do you have for him?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5