If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#292367 by Marybinks Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:19 pm
I have been scammed by a large amount of money as it was payments that's been made. First of it was send 280 so j can get a phone to talk to you as the boss taken my phone from me and given to charity.... Then it was £300 for a phoney that was sent to USA so a Sharon I think it was which I did so he could call me and it was only weekends he would call me then it later came to that I had to request leave for him and I'm not sure what that email was but then later I got emails from [email protected] to say what I had to pay for him to have leave from Kabul which worked out at about £8000 roughly then I get told I would get that back after he would land here but then I got another email saying I have to pay 10.000 for him to released as he suppose to put me as his beneficery so that's why they asked that I paid half of that cause apparently his boss paid half of that so I only had 5000 to pay then he apparently had the flight and I enter to meet him from airport that I ended up losing last train home and stranded in the train station over night as I got an email later that night telling me he got detained in New Delhi for carrying weapons but they wanted a further 8000 which I refused to pay as I said I didn't have the money but they said ok just pay 3000 I think it was then as he was released and on way to airport apparently he was involved in an accident on the 1st August 2015 and was in hospital and they wanted me to help with expense there but all this money I would get when he was here I said no as they had £16,000 plus over a 3 year period and now they want me to pay 700 to either get my money back or a further 1000 for him to come to me I have said no to both of these and stood my ground on this as I will not budge as I have told them I don't trust or believe the Bulls shit they tell me now cause what's to say if I did pay I wouldn't get it back or they would ask for more after that..... The email adds I have had are as followed [email protected] and [email protected]
[email protected] also had threatening email from another email addy and phone calls
Kik messenger is jdave793 and maunpin.greg these both declare they in the military army and I do have have pics but not sure how to put them on here if anyone can help for me to add these and the corrospodants to add them on here be a great help
Advertisement

#292379 by HillBilly Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:30 pm
sorry to hear you've been scammed. if you live in the UK please report the crime to Action Fraud, and also your local police.

look at the bottom of my post for a link of how to post photos here on the forum.