If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#293623 by MariaMagdalenavW Tue May 03, 2016 5:12 am
Loan Focus Limited South Africa, Dr Carford Leon, this all seemed so legit, Until the third payment I had to make, it was for registering loans because he loans money from the UK, I have all his details, accounts of his accountants he uses in different departments to facilitate the loans, he is based in Cape Town on the web and he has he web details of England, and he is on facebook.
Now I found another company to help me Devon Morgan loans from America they loan internationally, when they eventually say they will let me know what the registration fee is red lights go on!!! go google looks as if they are the biggest scammers out there, absolutely horrified at my mail telling them they are listed all over.
With the information I have who can I contact to help me with these bank account numbers that I have, Even Interpol tried to help me and with all the information I gave them of Nigerian, Indian Mrs Donna Brown there was a reward, then Everbank they worked with wanted upfront lawyers fees, red light, I even contacted Interpol through their official website and Everbank, the bank responded,once but not even Interpol. I cannot believe what people will stoop to and I just need to loan an amount of money as a housewife because hail and heat destroyed 2 watermelon and 4ha of maize crops, now I am in deep deep trouble and you are sitting with these scammers
Advertisement

#293624 by AlanJones Tue May 03, 2016 5:59 am
Please post the email addresses the scammers used along with the content of the emails from the scammers and the bank accounts. We can arrange for the accounts to be reported to the relevant people who can act on them.

There is no such thing as international lenders - any lender has to have a physical presence in the countries they are lending in and be registered with that country's financial regulators. If you can't get a loan from your own bank then you are not going to get one from some random individual or company the Internet.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293641 by HillBilly Tue May 03, 2016 11:46 am
hi and welcome to scamwarners, MariaMagdalenavW.

Please read this article to learn more about loan scams : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3161

like Alan said, please post the emails and complete headers of the emails, removing your personal information before you post them. See the link at the bottom of my post if you don't know how to reveal the complete headers of your email program.

If you have been victim of such scams from South Africa, you should file a complaint with your local police with the request that it be forwarded to the South African Police Service, Cybercrime Division. This is their website: http://www.saps.gov.za/

You can also report it anonymously on their crimestoppers website here : https://crimeline.co.za/contactus.aspx