If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#294500 by MelodyAAParshall Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 pm
Born in Missouri. Lives in New York. Working construction in Nigeria. Has a young son. Son suffered injury. Is in pain and need 2,200.00 for medical treatment. Medical personnel won't treat without money. He promises he'll pay it back.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 52&fref=ts

I am not sure how to add his picture. Maybe someone with more savvy can add one from his facebook.
Advertisement

#294501 by Bryon Williams Wed May 11, 2016 9:26 pm
Please post the emails/messages you received minus your personal information.

We will need evidence of the scam.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#294505 by MelodyAAParshall Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Please post the emails/messages you received minus your personal information.

We will need evidence of the scam.

I really do not know how to sent my text messages to this site. :( So I guess that is that.
#294508 by Bryon Williams Wed May 11, 2016 10:14 pm
Can you copy and paste a couple of the initial messages he sent you minus your personal information?

The ones prior to going to text.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#294510 by MelodyAAParshall Wed May 11, 2016 10:39 pm
Re: James Baker from Facebook
From James Baker [email protected]

sweetie thanks for everything you said about yourself, sounds so great and besides you caught me big time cos i never believe that i will find a woman as real as you on internet,though this my first time of being here on internet and i have the believe in God that as am giving it a trial that i will definitely meet the woman of my life that will also love me and my son for whom we are , but will let you know that i want you more than just an ordinary friend,while am also ready to get Commit again to the right woman hope its you if things get to work out better for us.

Let me quickly answer the questions i asked you so you could at least know what my answers are lol..

1.The qualities i am looking for in a woman... she has to be a woman with high self esteem and one who does not give up easily.. one with a fighting spirit and has to know what it takes to make her man happy and one who will not stop at nothing for her family just like me, a woman who will know and understand my kind of man and one who will treat me like i am the best on earth and one i can give the same in return.

2.Yes i am more than ready for a serious relationship now.

3.I have never hurt feelings or jilted a woman in my life because i haven't been into a lot of relationship and i do anything to make my woman happy when i get in a relationship.

4.Yes i drive and i have 3 cars.

5.I have my own house.

6.I am a practicing christian with good faith and i believe in God and also i am God fearing and will be a plus for me to have a woman like that too.

7.I am originally from Rocky Mount Missouri and live in rochester NY now.

8.I have a bad habits of wanting to kiss my woman at all time not minding my environment, I've tried to stop that and I'm sure I could do it with your support if you dont like it.

I hope i am not gonna scare you away with all this answers? lol

Oh, Bryan checked your pictures and i must let you know he really likes what he saw . Everything you have mention about yourself tells me you are the perfect woman i had been waiting for all my life ,I am so anxious to know you better than this,i dont know how to hide my feelings or whatever am always coming out with my word especially to the one i have feelings for, well am sure we could get to meet someday and see this work out.

Baby at this point i think calling each other over the phone might be needed and here is my number here in Nigeria +2348132789371...you can always reach me on here until i will return to the states since my usa number wont receive calls from here it will only let me text.

What i feel for you now is what i can simply divine as the word ''LOVE'' it is more than liking someone. It is being completely devoted to them. It is doing the right thing for your loved one, without letting selfishness and what you want get in the way. It is pleasing someone and going out of your way continuously to make sure they are happy. This is such a simple concept and yet it is so hard to explain. Love is selfless. It completes you. It brings you happiness.

I know you might think what i feel for you is lost but I believe lust is also wanting something. To me its like wanting something for selfish reasons. That's not quite right. Lust is being attracted to someone for their physical appearance. It is wanting the body more than the soul of a person. If you Lust after a thing you want it, but mostly you wish to posses it, to make it yours exclusively. In a relationship, I little bit of lust is nice. It would make your partner know you appreciate them. That you want them and find them attractive. I don't think a relationship founded only on lust would last though,while FEELINGS are what drives us, they make or break us. Feelings can be good or bad. I don't like the bad one like selfishness, anger, hate. But the good ones can really brighten up your day. Love, trust, happiness, contentment. They make your day better, they brighten your mood. Your feelings can be your best asset. When you feel strongly for another person and they know it it forms a bond between you. It keeps you going when things get down and LIFE is what we have that makes us alive.In life we experience a lot of things both good and bad.Life is a teacher and we always learn from it day to day.Life is so short and you have to do what you wanna do before its late,that all about life bcos time does not wait for any one,anyway am gonna be looking forward to read back from you again soon,take good care of yourself, Bryan says HI to you. hummm. hopefully we could get to meet someday soon ,I am gonna be here for just two weeks more to get my work done....Thinking about you .
#294511 by MelodyAAParshall Wed May 11, 2016 10:40 pm
Re: James Baker from Facebook
From James Baker [email protected]

Baby i am really glad i have time to write you again.. i must let you know that talking to you is something i really enjoy and i cant stop saying a prayer to God for this to work out for us... well baby i have to let you know my Interest in you ... I am very loyal and will be the best friend you could ever have or want. I may not have the biggest shoulders in the world, but I am a friend for life, and want to always be there for you.. I love to make People smile and Happy at all Time. Its nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believed in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship. I am looking for someone to cherish to love or be loved and i believe it might be you.I want the person whom i can share my ideas with, express my concerns with , comfort her in an hour of need. i am down to earth, very practical, common sense individual. I believe in trusting one another. Trust is the most important of a relationship don't you agree?. Without trust a relationship cannot exist .because if there is no trust there is no relationship.. I want to be the one that can be there to reassure You in times when you question somethings. I want to be the one that can make you laugh for i do have a good sense of humor and a general good disposition about me. One cannot fake this, I am a one woman man and i would respect my love for who she is. My heart would not permit me to hurt my love emotionally for to hurt her would also hurt myself. There would be great emptiness in my life if i was to lose some one special like you. I will value you like myself ,ideas, and feel that what ever you have to say is important! my values are traditional.
I was taught by parents to respect a woman like Yourself. To treat that person as i would be treated. I would like to give it a try and get to know you as deep and compassionate as yourself better. This is my interest and i want you to know what you think about both opinion.
Thinking about you.
Yours Truely,
#294512 by MelodyAAParshall Wed May 11, 2016 10:41 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Can you copy and paste a couple of the initial messages he sent you minus your personal information?

The ones prior to going to text.

Done. I also sent you a private message.
#294584 by vonpaso xlura Thu May 12, 2016 6:51 am
Thanks for posting! The writing is that of a Nigerian, not an American in Nigeria. Drop all contact and don't tell him why.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#294588 by Grandma Grim Thu May 12, 2016 9:42 am

I hope this helps.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#294635 by MelodyAAParshall Thu May 12, 2016 9:32 pm
I let him break contact. Lol. Because I refused to send him money he decided we were not meant to be. Oh my...Thanks, I hope this posting can help someone else. I reversed searched him and could not find any info. Glad to know it is now listed here.
#311788 by anitarr Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:47 pm
I just had an almost identical letter.
here it comes

Hello Sweetie,

How was your night? Hope you slept well? I woke up with your you in my thoughts. It was nice talking to you last night. You are such a great romantic woman, I just see myself keep searching for your email and believe me i am getting so acquainted to you. Ever since we started sending the recent messages we've sent to each other. I like your answers, honesty and sincerity really matters in every relationship.
I've been thinking about you so much. I don't know if is too soon to talk about this but i think i should let you know my intentions. I am very loyal and will be the best friend you could ever have or want. I may not have the biggest shoulders in the world, but I am a friend for life, and want to always be there for you. I do not smoke or drink. I would try all my best to make you smile and Happy at all Time. Its nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world, Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship.Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believed in friendship so much because to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship. I am looking for someone to cherish to love and be loved and i believe is you. I want the person whom i can share my ideals with, express my concerns with, comfort her in an hour of need. i am down to earth, very practical, common sense individual. I believe in trusting one another. Trust is the most important of a relationship don't you agree? Without trust a relationship cannot exist. I want to be the one that can be there to reassure You in your times when you questions something. I want to be the one that can make you laugh for i do have a good sense of humor, and a general good disposition about me. One cannot fake this, I am a one woman man and i would respect my love for who she is. My heart would not permit me to hurt my love emotionally for to hurt you would also hurt myself. I will value you like myself ,ideas, and feel that what ever you have to say is important! my values are traditional. I believe in treating people as i would love to be treated. I would like to give it a try and get to know you as deep and compassionate as yourself better. This are my interest and i want you to know yours.

Let me ask you few questions again i just you wont get tired of answering them.

1.What animal resembles you most and why?
2. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
3. Your idea of a dream date is?
4. What is the one thing you could not live without and why? No people, pets or phone/ wi-fi can be included! Lol!

Thanks for coming into my life Hugs and Kisses,
John.

I have been talking to the chap on whatsapp, he sounded more African than Australian now in the US that he claimed to be. Nothing against Africans but then he also told me he is an electrical engineer, I asked him what his specialty is and what he did his thesis about.. sorry not a good answer. You are not an electrical engineer and live 10 years in Denmark and you have never done anything but solar panels. Also I mentioned a very typical Australian problem with driving and a certain road.. he had never heard of it.

So I googled some key phrases in his letter and BINGO here it was.
BTW no company listed in the town he claims to be from under his name selling solar panels either.. :mrgreen: :D 8)