If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#295336 by Kerriallott Wed May 18, 2016 1:18 am
essage you submitted has been checked

Please carefully review the following Scam-O-Matic results:
The sender address of that email has been used in a known fraud before.
An email address mentioned inside this email has been used in a known fraud before.
This looks like a scam. You may post it in the online forum of Scamwarners.com to find out for sure. Please also see our 419 FAQ. Remember: If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
The following phrases should put you on alert:
"from the desk of":
a common phrase found in 419 scams
"transferred into your bank account", "transfer into your account", "into your nominated bank account":
they want you to be blinded by the prospect of quick money, but the only money that ever changes hands in 419 scams is from you to the criminals
"lagos":
a location commonly mentioned in 419 scams
This email lists mobile phone numbers. Use of such numbers is typical for scams because they allow criminals to conceal their true location. They can receive calls in an Internet cafe from where they send you emails, while pretending to be in some office.
+23412916021 (Nigeria, landline (Lagos))
+2348021047633 (Nigeria, prepaid mobile phone (untraceable))
This email lists free webmail addresses. Besides personal use for legitimate purposes, use of such addresses is also typical for scams. NOTE: Lotteries, banks, government agencies and any but the smallest of companies do not normally use such addresses. Criminals use them to anonymously send and receive email at Internet cafes.
[email protected] (email address has been used in a known fraud before)
[email protected] (Gmail; can be used from anywhere worldwide)
Once you have received any scam emails, it means the scammers know your email address. You will probably receive further scam emails. Therefore we recommend that you bookmark www.scamomatic.com (Ctrl+D) in your web browser for when you may need it again.

DISCLAIMER: While we try to give appropriate advice in the greatest number of cases, we must decline responsibilty for any mistakes that may occur. We encourage you to do your own research on the internet (for example, search on Google) and using other information sources. Get informed, talk to people you trust (your family, friends, your bank, local police) and then act accordingly.

Click here to submit another email for checking or here for fraud-related links.

Here is the text you submitted:

eI recieved a emial then i replied with this
Hello mrs mary louise my name is kerri allott i recieved your email and would lile to help im amy way possible my details are as follows
1: DELETED FOR PROTECTION name
2: DELETED FOR PROTECTION add
3: DELETED FOR PROTECTION home number
4: DELETED FOR PROTECTION mobile
5: 32 (33 on may 13th)
6: im a carer for my disabled daughter whi has spina bifida (sges in a wheelchair hydrocephalus, missing corpus collosum amongst other disabilities,
7: female
8: living with partner
Thank you for your email and i hope that you can email me in return even if not to helo witj your current banking issues id still like ti keep in touch
Kindest regards
Kerri
2nd email
I emailed again n this is it along with reply
Mrs mary Louise
God bless you i hope your feeling as good as can be n also a little less worry on your shoulder, can i ask you do you remember who i spoke about in my prevprevious email what disabilities were i telling you amd who has them disabilities im my life?
This is to ensure that nobody is using gods name to break a commandment
Please email me back,
Keep well
With love
Kerri
Xxx
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 11/05/2016, 13:55 MRS MARY LOUIS <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister in Christ.

Greetings once again in Jesus name.amen.

Thanks for your detailed email which comprises of all the requested information that i need from you to enable me process this letter of authorization in your favor. I also thank you for your tremendous concern towards the plight of the less privileged which prompted you to reply in good time to enhance the speedy transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account. Having shown convincing interest in carrying out my last will, my bankers will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation, as they have received their own copy of this letter of authorization.

These are the direct numbers of the bank manager in charge of your payment + 234-1-2916021or + 234-80-21047633, his name is Mr. Ernest I. Oji, the bank is first inland bank plc and the email address of the bank manager is: [email protected] or [email protected]

Attached is the letter of authorization i sent to the bank on your behalf today with your contact information as my next of kin and designated beneficiary/awardee of my estate/fund. you should try all you can and call the manager first or send an email to him, to let him know that i have legally assigned you with the responsibility to act as my bonafide next of kin and has thus been given the official mandate to lay claim to my fund and he should tell you what next to do without delays to ensure that the fund is promptly evacuated into your bank account.

You are at liberty to disburse the 80% of the fund accordingly for the purpose of charity as clearly stated in my introductory memo to you and keep instead 5% of the fund for logistic support as also stated in my first memo to you and also keep your 10% as compensation for all your efforts. Don’t fail to let me know once you receive the letter of authorization and has contacted my bankers. Your wealth of experience will go a long way in making sure the fund is evenly distributed to any charity home of your choice.

The transaction is not a hoax and i want you to always have that at the back of your mind. Please follow it up to the best of your ability by ensuring that the fund gets transferred into your bank account. you shall not be required to travel to any country for the claim of the fund as it will be done via wire transfer into your preferred bank account.

I await your prompt response .

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Mary Louis

(London UK)
Nxt email

My reply comes before her email

I spoke about my daughter and the disabilities she has she has spina bifida, hydrocephalus a missing corpus collosum she is in a wheel chair she will b six in August, i dnt know hiw to contact you brokers can you please tell me how also the charities do uou hve any in mind in particular?
Praying everyday and night for you
Gof bless
Love kerri
Xxx
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 11/05/2016, 15:39 MRS MARY LOUIS <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Sister Kerri,

Thanks for the update. I have received your email which clearly indicates that you have received my letter of authorization but has not gone ahead to establish contact with my bankers accordingly. Please go ahead and contact my bankers so as to rekindle my confidence in you and your underlined determination to ensure that this transaction is concluded without further delays. Will await further updates from you as events unfold.

I am better today, even though i am in great pains as i write. Thanks for your fervent support and please continue to pray for me.

Meanwhile, I can’t recall where any previous email where the issue of disabilities was discussed by you and i.May you discussed that with someone else and not me.

Have a great day.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Mary Louis

(LONDON UK),

On 16/05/2016, 16:22 MRS MARY LOUIS <ms.marylouis.THE wrote:
Dear Sister

These are the direct numbers of the bank manager in charge of your payment + 234-1-2916021or + 234-80-21047633, his name is Mr. Ernest I. Oji, the bank is first inland bank plc and the email address of the bank manager is: [email protected] or [email protected]

I await your prompt response .

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Mary Louis

(London UK)

THIS EMAIL IS FROM THE 'BANK"

4/6, Adetokunbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos-Nigeria.

From the Desk of: Mr. Ernest Oji Manager, First Inland Bank.

ATTN: MISS KERRI MARAID ALLOTT.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE ARE PREPARING FOR THE TRANSFER OF TEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS BELONGING TO OUR CUSTOMER MRS MARY LOUIS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS HER NEXT BENEFICIARY BASED ON HER APPLICATION TO AFFECT THE RELEASE OF HER FUND TO YOU.

WE HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FROM HER, TO COMMENCE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT THE STATED AMOUNT OF TEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT YOU ARE TO PROVIDE WITHOUT DELAY.

MEANWHILE, DUE TO THE URGENCY THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU WAS REQUESTED BY HER, I AM DIRECTED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK TO INFORM YOU, TO SEND YOU’RE BANKING DETAILS.

1.YOUR BANK NAME
2.THE ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK
3.YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
4.YOUR SWIFT CODE

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE ALL THIS INFO YOUR INHERITED FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

CALL ME ON THIS MY DIRECT OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER 234-1-2916021 OR MY MOBILE CELLPHONE NUMBER 234-80-21047633 ONCE YOU SEND ALL THIS INFO.

WE ARE WAITING

ERNEST.I.OJI
MANAGER
:(
Advertisement

#295365 by vonpaso xlura Wed May 18, 2016 7:00 am
This is a scam. firstinland-bankplc.com is a fake email-only domain. Please post the email from firstinland-bankplc.com, with complete headers, and the email you sent to the bank, with complete headers, so that we can kill it. Remove all information that could identify you.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10