If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#299438 by agulek Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:23 pm
He talked to me on FB and scammed me for $30.000. His FB profile is Shane Hackett

In the fraud there are involved people from his "military office" using a mail address: [email protected]
the man from the Westchester bank, mr. John M.Tolomer using an email: [email protected]
Mr Tolomer really exists but i guess he does not know that someone is using his name to scam women
and Alan Jacobson <[email protected], a man from FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT, NORWAY which "held" the bonus money that he sent to me.
I sent money on Money Gram to:
Oseni Festus
Cynthia Coates
Dorothy Winward
Jorunn Marie Bjornstad
Rosita Coffman
Lisa Lawson
Angelina Wilson

a bank account:
TERRY OTOKU
LAGOS NIGERIA

Here i am posting some mails from this people:

W dniu 2016-03-29 05:55:47 użytkownik Franklin Elmer <[email protected]> napisał:

The best kind of a friend is one who you can sit on the porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best you've ever had a conversation with.
There is no such thing as a coincidence! Special reasons people encountered. But no matter what, I'm glad I have you in my life! Dominate? Come on! Let's just say, we should be friends for life
I do not regret what I did, I did not do something, somewhere along the way, I must be doing something right because I ended up like you as a friend, I would like to thank God who made it possible for me to have gotten the opportunity to have a friend as you and i look forward in guilding that friendship with outmost attention.

I want you to know, since yesterday when i get to talk to you and know you as it has become part of me to know you more and I would like to have you go with me, because now you are special to me, I am grateful to you, my friend I want it forever. The most special thing in a mans life is having a friend who will always appreciate the true meaning of friendship.

Thank's for been a friends

Franklin

W dniu 2016-04-11 15:17:00 użytkownik Franklin Anderrson <[email protected]> napisał:

DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Dear . ,

We received a request for application for enrollment into the U.S. Army Military spouse between you and an active soldier of the U.S. Army SGT Shane Franklin Hackett now in deployment in Bagdah, Iraq. This application was received through the U.S. Army Human Resources Department in Bagdah, Iraq. This simply means that you willfully in the absence of any compulsion or contract wishes to enter a legal marital relationship with SGT Shane Franklin Hackett under the United States Military Law and recognition.
With this you are asking for a leave vacation for him and a request for him to leave from the base before his due date.
Please we ensure that you are well known by SGT Shane Franklin Hackett and for further procedures we will love that you make a payment for the approval of the application as the leave comes with some benefit attached to it.

Hence if you are willing to comply and follow up for the release of your fiancee please you are entitle to make a deposit of $1250 USD for the approval of your application.

NOTE:

The fee for this application is $1250. The payment receipt must be sent to this email within 48hours of receiving this email. Application will be cancelled and rescheduled if payment is not made within the validity period of 48 hours.

All Payments below $5000 to the U.S. Army D.H.R.D are to be made via Western Union Money Transfer or money gram Within the United States only.

Send your application fee of $1250 via Western Union or money gram

Receiver name : Dorothy winward
Receivers city: Wichita
Receivers state:kansas

W dniu 2016-05-13 22:04:43 użytkownik <[email protected]> napisał:
> Dear Valued Customer,
>
> My name is Linda Waters and I work with Westchester Bank. We got the below forwarded mail from the Financial Intelligence Unit, Europe office yesterday and we supposed you got it as well as your email address is among the recipients.
>
> We have been making verification since yesterday as regards the authenticity of the mail and we had already confirmed that the content of the mail is genuine that is why we are writing you now.
>
> Your fund has left our Bank but it is being help in Europe (Norway to be precised) and they are asking you to register with them with the sum of $2,500
>
> If you did not receive a copy of the below mail, kindly check your spam folder.
>
> Faithfully Yours,
> Linda Waters
> Westchester Bank
>

>
>
> -----Original message-----
> Sent:
> From: "Alan Jacobson" <[email protected]>
> To: "","[email protected]" <[email protected]>,"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> Subject: FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT, NORWAY
> To: xxxxx. CC: EUROPEAN ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MONITORING UNIT (EAMLMU) UNITED KINGDOMCC: WESTCHESTER BANK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
>
> I am Mr. Alan Jacobson and i am writing from the Financial Intelligence Unit, Oslo, Norway. I am writing to let you know that the transfer issued by Westchester Bank in New York to the Bank Account of xxxx has been stopped by the Financial Intelligence Unit, Norway.
> Mrs. xxxxx is hereby required to produce a Registration Certificate duly issued by the Financial Intelligence Unit, and stating clearly that Mr. Shane Franklin Hackett granted Mrs. xxxxx the legal permission to receive the funds on his behalf as his beneficiary before we can allow the transfer to hit the receiving Bank Account of xxxxxx in Poland.
> If Mrs. xxxxxx has not procured the Registration Certificate from the Financial Intelligence Unit, Norway, she (Mrs. xxxx) should urgently go for the procurement of the Registration Certificate in Norway with the sum of $2,500 US Dollars only before we can allow the transfer to hit the Bank Account of xxxxx in Poland.
> The fund was passing through and we ordered to pend it until the required document is procured by the the beneficiary (Mrs. xxxxxx) to confirm the authenticity of the transfer in order to avoid misconception/misappropriation of fund according to section 2 subsection 8 of the 2009 World Financial Regulation Policy
>
> The payment of the $2,500 for the procurement of the Registration Certificate should be sent immediately via western union or moneygram to the information below
> Name: Jorunn - Marie BjornstadAmount: $2,500Country: Norway
>
> Thanks,Mr. Alan JacobsonMonitoring Agent, Financial Intelligence Unit, Norway.

W dniu 2016-04-28 23:36:29 użytkownik John M. Tolomer <[email protected]> napisał:
> Dear W.,
>
> Thanks for your mail again and content well noted. Sorry I could not
> reply you mail on time as it is as a result of the fact that I have
> been so busy.
>
> After the Offshore Online Account is successfully set up, we shall
> send you the details of the account and instruction so that you can
> login to the account through our Online Banking Website and transfer
> the funds directly to your bank account.
>
> My secretary will be traveling early tomorrow morning and she may not
> be able to pick up the money tomorrow.
>
> Please kindly send it to one of our cashier with the information below
>
> Name: Lisa Lawson
> address: Cincinnati Ohio
> Country: USA
> Amount: $1000
>
> Yours in service,
> John M. Tolomer
> Transfer Operations Director
> Westchester Bank
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Added quotations and removed personal information.
Advertisement

#299440 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:39 pm
Thanks for posting and sorry you got scammed. Could you send the info of the bank account to a moderator? That will hopefully get the account shut down.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#299447 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:18 pm
Photo's used by this scammer. The photo's are stolen. For more information on this scammer see this thread >> viewtopic.php?f=13&p=299446#p299446

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#299448 by agulek Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:19 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Post the email where the scammer asked you to send money to a bank.

I have the data of one of the banks he asked me to send money to. But i do not know what i could do with it.
#299451 by agulek Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:02 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Post the email where the scammer asked you to send money to a bank.

These are the bank details:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
ACCT NAME: CONFIDENT EXPORTING LLC
ACCT NUMBER: 334045357662
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
BANK ADDRESS: 8480 Boswell dr Jonesboro ga 30238-7045
Noted (BW)
#299453 by agulek Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:13 pm
agulek wrote:

These are the bank details:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
ACCT NAME: CONFIDENT EXPORTING LLC
ACCT NUMBER: 334045357662
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
BANK ADDRESS: 8480 Boswell dr Jonesboro ga 30238-7045
Noted (BW)

The second bank was in Lagos, Nigeria.
ACCT NAME; Terry Otoku
ACCT NUMBER: 0763011869
#299478 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:06 am
We need the sort code (equivalent of routing number) or the SWIFT code of the bank in Nigeria. An account number is not sufficient to identify an account.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#299519 by agulek Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:16 pm
Unfortunatelly i do not have this post and i do not see the SWIFT number of this bank on the receipt :( I can only see the name, the bank account and the reference number
#299521 by agulek Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:41 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:We need the sort code (equivalent of routing number) or the SWIFT code of the bank in Nigeria. An account number is not sufficient to identify an account.

Is the sort code you have mentioned the reference code on my recepit?