If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#300269 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:36 am
My reason for posting this here is to let people know that seniors or near-seniors are definitely targeted. If my grandmother hadn't been so technologically-advanced she might not have known to be so wary. Apologies for it being so long!

Thank you for posting . They target the very old and the very young .

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#300307 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:27 pm
1 Good Morning my endless queen my sunshine and my everything.. I was so blessed to wake up this morning with a smile on my face knowing someone cares and love me . I don't know what else to say because what i feel inside for you is for REAL and its so big.

2 I want you to know that we all deserve to be loved in LIFE and once you find them keep it save. I want everything to be like surprise because life itself is full of surprises, I just want people to see the real reason why will need to be together as lover.....

3 I understand you have family that loves you i am also a family kind of person that love family dinner gathering and so on. I will like us to talk on how we can meet and let both take our relationship to the next level.

4 Seriously you bring out the best in me and there is so much good news moving around me right now because you came to my life when everything looks dark you bring light back to it so coming into my life is a blessing that i believe we are meant for each other let both trust and be honest to each other.

5 And this love that i have for you is for real and i am ready to grow old with you and treat you as my queen forever. Be there for you hold your hands and love you unconditional because you are worth every smile in this world. So far i keep thinking back on how you came to my life seriously what will be in life will surely be for over years it was delayed but now i found you and i am ready to keep you safe in my arms forever.

6 My queen i just want you to know that i remember each and every detail how i sent you a smile then a text and after a mail it was a blessing to me and having you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side i will always love u forever.

7 If I could pick any woman in the world to spend every moment of the rest of my life with it would be you. If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with you, I would not even think twice... I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my Queen, but I know I am the luckiest man alive, because I am with you.

8 My desire for you grows with each day that passes. I love everything about you. You are a warm, loving, sensitive, charming woman with a sense of humor. I find you very attractive. Words do not have to be spoken to know how you feel about me too. When I look into your eyes, I can feel your desire for me. I only want to be with you, please you, give you the same happiness that you have given to me. If I were granted but one wish, it would be to spend an eternity with you.

9 In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. You are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world... I LOVE YOU, My Queen ! I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will Honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! Please stay by my side as my Queen for all eternity. My heart mind, body and soul are yours. Simply...

10 Each and every words you say feels like the first and my love for you grows stronger and stronger as the seconds, minutes, hours and days go by. I love you with all of my heart, mind, body and soul and I always will. Baby, Missing you already Hugs and Kisses xoxoxoxooxoxoxox

Your King
Kelly

Paragraphs 6 -10 match up to online poems and some romance scams such as

Name: PERRY MORGAN, Email: [email protected]
Name: Jason Welsh [email protected]

Paragraphs 1-5 I've not been able to match to anything other than this post yet , so its somewhat unique . Typically these scammers english and grammar are so bad they steal their wording from somewhere on the internet . With nothing showing up from 1-5 anywhere this possibly could have been written by the scammer himself .

Thanks for posting and updating the database . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this Romance / Money Mule Scam .

Daniel 8 :25