If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#300811 by Jack Jack Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 pm
I know that i missed topic. I met girl on omegle, she gave me kik username, then she sent me nudes i didnt do anything. She sent video and said that i need to verify to watch it, she sent 3 more videos, when i tried to open them it said you need to verify, at bottom there was "VERIFY". I didnt touch anything just, I pressed back. Should I worry that she migth gain access to mine personal information. Is this scam after all.

P.S sorry for my bad english
Sorry for missing topic
Any reply/pm will help
Thanks!
Advertisement

#300815 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:08 pm
Its hard to tell if you have anything to worry about or not . You definitely want to do a virus and adware scan . Personally I would consider doing a reformat and reinstall of windows if I thought anything had been placed on my pc .

Daniel 8 :25
#300820 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:24 pm
Ask your cell phone service providers tech support . We are not virus or adware experts here .

Daniel 8 :25
#300827 by AlanJones Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:58 pm
As T5 says, we can't help with virus or adware problems.

Locking the thread.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.