If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#301096 by avanzaretechvirtual Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:11 pm
Lily Wang <[email protected]>
26 Feb

to me
Good morning my dear friend J*******,

How are you doing over there? Thank you so much for your response, please I am very sorry for my late reply, it is really painful time for me, I hope you will understand what am going through now, I want you to know that I have no relatives of over there in Malaysia and I have never been there also, but I hope you will be the reason why I will be coming over there by God grace.

I know that we are not yet close in relationship but my case is that I have confidence in you that you are a good man. I will be thankful if you'll immensely accept to render me your sincere help though it's never a force. Yes, i really want you to help me secure the fund, though i don't know why i trust you but for the fact that my spirit is very comfortable with you i believe it is God that directed me to you. Deep inside me i feel that you are trustworthy and reliable so i am very comfortable to entrust my fund in you until my arrival... I cannot travel out of the country or invite anyone until our marriage is officially terminated by the court. I want it transferred out before our divorce case ends.

Regarding the legality of my money, I'm assuring you that my lawyer and my bank manager are solidly in support of me... There will not be any problem. The money we're talking about is my personal inheritance from my late father which my stupid husband has interest to share it with me... We can share other properties but i said "NO" to my personal inheritance. The only option i have is to transfer it out of United Kingdom which my lawyer and bank manager suggested to me. I will provide all the documents that prove I'm the sole beneficiary of the money when the time comes.

I intend to relocate back to Asia as soon as our divorce is officially signed. As for now, we are just waiting for the court to call us back for the official signing of the divorce between me and my husband. However it would not exceed next month so, my arrival would be precisely by ending of next month. For the investment, i would suggest that we go into real estate business but if you are vast knowledge in businesses, then you can choose any lucrative sector where we can invest the money.

Let me know how you would like to be compensated so that it can be officially and legally agreed in black and white. If you can be sincere to me, i will reward you handsomely. I want to know your opinion before i proceed further. I will email you all the required details i may need for the transfer,

Please can you attach some of your recent pictures to me, I am very happy to meet you and I hope that you will not disappoint me, what language do you speak, Can you speak Chinese or not? I want you to know that I have no relatives in Malaysia and I never been to Malaysia since I was born as I told you through my first and second emails to you, I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Lily Wang.
Advertisement