If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#308005 by Heartbrokenky Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:08 pm
This man Mark Jefferson claimed to be from Houston TX living in Reno Nevada. He stated he went to Texas A&M where he studied mechanical systems and works on Oil Rigs for SPIE Oil. He had numerous women send me money to then have ne send to Ezekiel Ovo Ekakitie in Ghana for his project. For 7 months this man lied to me. Stated he was a Widow with a 10 yr old son. He is on Scam Warners under Lloyd Austin and in Liken under Mourad Duhami. Please check those pics and beware. Facebook deleted his profile stating it was fake. I found out to late. Please be cautious. He ruined my bank account and hurt my family. Last known number was. 281-673-6382. His calls always answered by Google phone system. Since researching this man I have found him doing this since 2013.
Advertisement

#308023 by Tim Atem Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:36 am
Please post some of the emails/messages with your personal information removed as proof of scam. We need more than just a name and phone number. Thank you.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5