If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#308084 by nothanks1234 Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:29 pm
Hello Tenant

Thanks for your email, I personally own the house, I want my property to be well taken good care of, and there are some rules and regulation in which I do give out to tenant willing to rent my house so please don't disrespect my order But if you are still capable of renting my house the rules and regulation goes this way. You must keep my house clean including the surrounding, you must know the way in which you use the stove so as to avoid fire outbreak,you must not disturb the neighbor.I decided to rent out the property due to our transfer to (Edinburg, Texas) on a Missionary Work in a church here named World Mission, so we are renting it out since we need someone to take good care of the property on our absent.

Don't be surprise if you find the home with another site and deference price, I have plan to rent it through Real estate before, but they are not serious simply because they have a lot of house to lease out And they added some money to the rent while there commission is not fair. Have this in mind you must know the kind of person that I'm nevertheless I am giving you this rules because of what corresponded between me and my last tenant. the keys and documents are with us here in (Edinburg, Texas)... So I will need to ship them to you before you can occupy the house But you can drive by the house anytime to take a look at the area and surrounding, You can also peek through the windows if you don't mind.For now we are looking for 3 or 4 years lease or rather lets us know how long you wish to stay.

Attn : The rent are including the Utilities are intact such as Dishwasher,Dryer, Electric Stove, Fridge, Washer,Air Condition,Sewage,Trash, Other amenities include ; large eat-in kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove/oven, and microwave oven; spacious living room with fireplace; deck; laundry room off kitchen with washer & dryer; and cable/internet ready.Hi-efficiency gas heat & electric hot water, city water.all included in the monthly rent,as i am in a governmental programmer that sponsors my utilities on monthly basis etc.

Please note that, we are a kind and honest family,that spent a lot on property that is available for rent, so in one accord,we are soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own.We want you to keep it tidy all the time so that we shall be glad to see it whenever we are around on a visit.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENTAL APPLICATION FORMS BELOW

RENT APPLICATION FORM AND TELL US MORE ABOUT YOU .

1) Your Full Name
2A) Home Phone ?
2B) Cell Phone Number ?
3) Your Full Address :
4) How old are you?
5a) Are you married?
5b) How many people will be living in the house?
6a) Do you have a pet?
6b) What type
7a) Do you have a car?
7b) What type?
8) Occupation?
9) Do you smoke?
10) Do you Drink ?
11) Do you work at Night ?
12) What is your monthly income?
13) Reference Contact Name and Address?
14) When do you intend Moving in?
15) private email :
16 ) Your personal ID Card & Picture of you and your family?
17) When can you pay for your deposit to
secure or move in?

Notice : Call me immediately you fill out the application
Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that we can have it our file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you..
Await your prompt reply so that we can discuss on the rental terms and agreement, please we are renting the house to you base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words.So please do not let us down in maintaining this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION...........

Number of Bedrooms:2
Number of baths:1
Square footage:1,918
Pets are welcome!!!
Rent:$750
Refundable security Deposit:$750
House Address: 1294 Arona St, Saint Paul, MN 55108
My Cell Phone Number: (512) 489-6594
Thanks and God bless you.

Reverend Brenda Rae Perez & Family

--

Hello

Thanks so much for your completed information given to us , My wife and I have thought about you and we are so much excited to accept you as our new home tenant because you really sounds like kind of person that we are looking to rent our home and I want you to notice that all your information have been approve into our rental file and please do not fail to take very good care of the house and treat as own for us because you sounds like a responsible person and we are going to treat you as part of our family in our home.

How much do you have right now so that i can talk to my wife to know what to do because we ready to mail the keys and documentation to you as soon as possible your payment confirm we can consider to take it till your come up with the 1 month deposit and make sure we secure the place for you and Please reconfirm your address where to mail the document .

Kindly reconfirm your Full Address for the shipping of the keys/document across to you ASAP: .so I can forward your address to the FEDEX courier service agent ASAP.

Here are the contents of the documents of the house which would be shipped to you with the keys via FedEx courier service upon payment confirmation, and you will receive the package in just 24hours after payment.

1) Entrance and the rooms Key.
2)Paper/Permanent house form(Containing your reference details).
3)The house documentary file.
4)Payment Receipt.
5)driving direction/Full description of the house.
6)Hard copy of lease Agreement

I await for your reply .

Regards
Reverend Brenda Rae Perez & Family
--
Once again am so much happy to have you as my new tenant and i pray to God for you to find joy and love in my house like me and my wife always do
(1/2)Right now am about going to the via Fedex Courier Service to provide them your home address on where to ship the keys and document, You are advice to make
(2/2)the payment by Walmart to Walmart, As soon as you make the payment do text me back with the evidence of the payment
HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

RECEIVERS NAME: BRENDA RAE PEREZ
ADDRESS: 604 HORIZON PEAK, APT 2
CITY: EDINBURG
STATE: TEXAS
ZIPCODE: 78539

Get back to me with the following details as soon as the payment is made so that the shipment could commence ASAP.

Senders Name :
M.T.C.N NUMBER:
Last edited by Tim Atem on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Noted receiver
Advertisement

#308120 by vonpaso xlura Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:04 am
The scammer is African and has never been in Texas. The phone number is in Texas, but not near Edinburg.

Please post the email address the scammer used. Others may be searching for the email address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10