If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#325715 by adia Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 am
Hi! im really sorry what happened to you Laura1234, James Barry USA from California working with petronas , in Kerteh and continue his 2 years contract, looking for a wife yeah exactly what he told me as well, i met him on Tinder, exchange number , talked to him and i felt quite suspicious as he didnt speak in american accent and he told me its because his dad from italy and his mom american and luckily i always google a stranger name before i get to know a person better and i found this site. at first i thought it was a different James but when i saw the phone number , yeah exactly the same! +6016-5428250 he is still actively out there! ladies pls beware of this guy dont fall into his trap.
Advertisement

#354521 by TheScamHater Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:32 am
This guy is not who he says he is and ANYTHING he tells you is a BIG FAT LIE. The only thing that's true about him is that he wants your money. Please drop all and any communications with this scammer.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud