If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#314652 by Misspuff Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 pm
Hello I was on a dating website POF and started talking to a man named Eric Aaron. He asked me to join Google hangout. We talked he said he was in the army stationed in Afghanistan coming home soon. Something about him seemed off his stories were off and he didn't sound like a American guy. I asked for a photo and got him and his last name of Butterfield. I Googled him and what do I find but a pic of him and a link to your website. The posts were from 2011 but it was the same story and he was on Match at the time. I confronted him and he said other women have told him this and he is working on getting it resolved. He has gone by different first names always the same last name. I didn't let him get as far by him asking for money but in my gut I knew something was off with this person. I want to let people know he is still out there and still scamming. Ty for confirming my gut feeling.
Advertisement

#314686 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:21 pm
Hello Misspuff,
Please post the email address that is currently being used in this scam. This will help other who may be looking for information on this scammer.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#314692 by Misspuff Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:32 pm
I have his picture but don't know how to post it here