If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#343100 by Alexova Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 am
Hello,
I want to report an attempted fraud
I was contacted by a man who introduced himself as an American soldier in Afghanistan. After lengthy conversations with him, I was convinced that I was preparing a scam. I saw on your site pictures of the same person, someone who does not even know that scammers use his or her identity. The scammer wants to pay him a fee to put him on vacation, I know very well that this is not true. I waited for a way to ask for money, and it happened on the 20th day after we met. I wanted to see where I had to send them so I could warn other people to know that they were probably Nigerian scammers. I attach a copy of the letter of the fee I have to pay for the period we want. They obviously think that all women are stupid and believe in sweet tales of eternal love and grow old together. Such people must get their merits for all the broken hearts of lonely women. I apologize for my English, I hope it is understandable.

Greetings from Untied Nation /US Military Leave Department Permit
Dear Lady
we are pleased to have received the full details of your personal data, in other for us to proceed with the proper documentation and processing of the necessary travel papers for your fiancee Sgt. Nicolas Jerome Mills, of UN/US ARMY 009/16770/ UNAMIL to start heading home , you will be required to look beneath at the list of vacation permit, duration and amount allocated to each.

Below are the specified leave durations and amounts to acquire them,kindly pay for the duration you want, snap and present the payment receipt as evidence back to us via this medium and after the confirmation of your payment every neccesary document will kick off towards preparing his travel papers.

NOTE: Soldiers are expected to return to their various deployment locations 2 days before their leave expires.Any reason/reasons for not returning at the stipulated time and date should be clearly written to the commander in the base or camp of your deployment.

2 MONTH LEAVE: $ 1,500
4 MONTHS LEAVE: $ 2,500
6 MONTHS LEAVE: $ 3,500

All payments should be made to the Secretary in the united states through WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM as specified below:

NAME - AUDREY J SLADE

Address TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA,USA

Regards,United states intelligence military Affairs

they tried to deceive me, but they did not succeed. I want to help make sure that other women are not affected.

[ https://s21.postimg.org/c5lxpav7b/c_XMd ... RWh9_S.jpg]
Advertisement