If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#317448 by Peter Jones Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:24 pm
I keep getting this message in my social media and my common friends as well from facebook is there anyone familiar?The name of her account is "Cornelia Leibundgut" an the message is below.

"The message finally to help those who are in financial need. Big thank you to Marco Rossi for me to have spoken of Mrs Anja SCHWERY a business woman, switzerland. It is really generous. She was granted a loan of 655.000 Euro. This has allowed me to realize my project.
So I decided to share this opportunity with you who do not have the favor of the banks for various causes, or better, you have a project and need financing, a bad file of credit or need financial to pay bills, funds to invest on business, or who had had to make to lenders are dishonest, who are abusing the personality of others, you can write to him and explain to him your situation, it will help you if she is convinced of your honesty : [email protected]
Peace and mercy of God be with you.
Here is his E-mail address : [email protected]"

Chat Conversation End

Type a message...
Advertisement

#317452 by AlanJones Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:36 pm
It's a scam. There's no such thing as private lenders offering loans on social media.

If you can't get a loan from a bank in your own country then you are not going to get one on the web.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#317457 by Peter Jones Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:41 pm
Thank you for your reply Alan Jones of course it's a scam She send me her Swiss I.D as well should I post it here?

This is the rest of the email they send us.

here are the documents and information that you are going to send me to the development of your loan file.

Documents to be provided :

Identity card or passport in course of validity

An electricity bill or water attesting to your residence.

Bank reference : we will make the transfer of funds to your bank account.

Recognition of debt : you will have a loan agreement was signed in due form. This will serve as a guarantee of debt between you and me.

Repayment : the monthly payments of the loan will be three months after the agreement of the loan on a bank account that I will send to you later.

Following this, please find attached the settings of your loan. Therefore, if the conditions and the parameters of the credit you seem to be correct, please, Please inform me.
Thank you for your understanding. Waiting to read from you.
Cordially
Mrs. ANJA SCHWERY